09.

Excuse any mistakes 🙄

yasmine 🌻

I finished doing my edges on swim with a toothbrush and eco, unzipping my makeup bag and doing my eyebrows and putting highlight

I picked up my lipgloss and dropped it on the floor as it made a thump.

"Fuck." I said picking it up.

"Bae you Igh?" Nahmir said.

"Yes bae I'm fine, my lipgloss just dropped." I said wiping it up and then applying it to my big ass lips 🤤

I slicked my hair down into a ponytail and looked at myself in the mirror doing duck lips. I felt cute and of course looked cute 💓

I walked out the bathroom seeing Nahmir packing his clothes, cologne, chains and etc.

"Mir do I look cute?" I said.

"You look badd as usual." He said licking his lips and looking @ me up and down.

"And by the way I put some of ya stuff in your luggage when you was in the bathroom." He said continuing to pack.

"Okay thankss much love." I said grabbing more clothes out the drawer. This shit was lowkey tiring but I couldn't wait to finally go to L.A 🌴

The next day..

Nahmir's head was resting on my shoulder as I looked up noticing everyone on the plane was getting off . I tapped Nahmir waking him up.

"Mir we here..finally." I said grabbing my things.

"Finally my ass hurt in this uncomfortable ass seat." He said.

"Me too." I laughed.

He grabbed his things pulling out his phone FaceTime Jay.

"Was brackin nigga." Nahmir said smiling and throwing up a gang sign.

"Wassuh wassuh.. where ya at?" Jay said.

"We just got off the plane, I'm about to take a uber to the shoot the video." Nahmir said.

"Ight bet, Kayla coming with me .. you got yasmine witchu right?"

"Duh nigga, but yea I'll see you later."

"Igh Bye." Nahmir hung up the phone and waited on the sidewalk waiting for a uber.

"You excited bae?" Nahmir said licking his lips.

"Yess I've always wanted to come here."' I squealed.

At the shoot..

We walked to the spot as me and Mir were holding hands. Jay and Kayla were there standing.