03.

Nadia $antana

"Momma can I go out with my friends?!" I shouted across the room with my phone in my hand

"Yeah but be back before 8:30 Nadia."

"Um where you going Nadia?" Nahmir said walking in the living room where I was at.

"I'm about to go to my friends crib duh." I said rolling my eyes.

"It ain't no nigga house am I right?"

"Yes.."

"Better not be, cause if it is imma whoop yo ass." Nahmir said as he acted like he was going to hit me.

"Whatever." I winced.

"Where's Yas at?"

"She's in the bathroom, she needa hurry up." Nahmir said.

"Oh well I'm about to go y'all..byee" I waved walking out the door.

"Bye momma!" I shouted as I closed the door behind me and walked down the staircase into my bitch car.

"Heyy!" I said hopping in the front seat with ha.

"Hey bih!" My friend Krystal said.

"Where we goin?" I said as I put the aux cord in my phone

"We about to go to Zay's house."

"Krystal I can't be going to his house, my brother just told me right before i came out that if he catch me at some nigga house he gone whoop my ass."

"How he gonna find out? You tripping." She scoffed.

"I'm not..my brother damn near crazy..like he's so protective. We should just go somewhere else." I sighed.

"C'mon Nadia! Stop being scary let's goo we won't even stay long." Krystal persuaded me.

"Ughh fine."

She drove away and we got to Zay's house in less than 5 minutes. We got out and we went to the back of the door.

Krystal opened the door, and there was Zay standing right there. He smiled at us as he gave Krystal a hug.

"Wassup." He said looking at both of us.

"Who's this again?" He said.

"Ohh this my friend Nadia, she go to our school..I thought you would've knew who she was I mean I be around ha most of the time."

"I seen her around but I just forgot shorty name." He said.

"Well hey, Im Zay nice to meet you." He licked his lips as he looked at me with his hazel eyes.

"Nice to meet you too

"Nice to meet you too." I smiled as I looked up and down at him.

"Well me and Krystal bout to match..do you smoke or nah?" He asked me as he grabbed two lighters off the counter.

"Nah I don't smoke.." I said as I sat down on the couch.

"You wanna try?" He smirked.

"Ion know yet I'll see." I smiled as I layed back going on my phone.

Krystal and Zay lit up their blunts and started smoking, I just sat there watching them get high.

They started laughing and acting goofy, I still continued to scroll through my phone and watch them.

"My nigga I feel amazing." Zay said.

"Factss."

I heard a door open then close, Zay and Krystal looked at me shocked with their eyes opened wide. Zay grabbed the lighters and hid them then he sprayed some febreze and told us to go hide in the closet.

"What the fuck" I murmured as me and Krystal were in this tiny ass closet.

"Zay!! Where you at?" A female voice said from upstairs.

"I'm downstairs ma."

"Well I'm coming down there to see what you doing."

"Shit.." Krystal said whispering.

Hopefully she don't see us. I thought.