19.

Baltimore, MD
8:50 PM.

Glizzy 🤟🏾💉

"Hey momma." I said as I walked in the house.

"Zionn baby I missed you." My momma said walking over to give me a hug.

"How was Cali?" She asked calmly with a smile on her face.

"It was good at first, but me and Nahmir got into a fight." I said.

"Ohh how?" She said moving to the chairs to sit down.

"Over some girl ma." I said sitting down next to her.

"What girl?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Remember Maya?" I said.

"Oh that girl that came by one time?" She said.

"Yea ma, her.. Nahmir was messing with her with Yas and I found out and we had a whole fight because if he's suppose to be my bro, then he can't be messing with what I had regardless." I said.

"You're right baby, that's not right. You should keep your distance from Nahmir until he realizes that what he did was wrong and he gets on the right track with you again." Ma said.

"Yup that's what I've been doing for a couple days.. and he still hasn't talked to me about it yet.." I scoffed looking down.

"Well eventually he will, and if not..just continue keeping your distance from him. But Nahmir will probably say something though." Ma said rubbing my back.

"Yea..but I'm tired." I said yawning.

"Ok well go to bed and get some rest, I'll see you in the morning." Ma said getting up and walking upstairs.

"Alright." I said going up the stairs to my room right after.

Baltimore, MD
9:43 AM

Renée