14.

Nick $antana

"Wake up sleepy niggas we goin to the walk of fame!" Jay said loud as fuck in the hallway

I groaned and rubbed the eye boogers off gradually opening my eyes.

"Nigga it's early as fuck." I murmured.

"No it's not baby it's 12 in the afternoon." Yasmine chuckled as she just finished getting dressed.

"Damn for real?" I said shocked.

"Mhmm, so get up so we can go." She said as she fell down on the bed next to me as she smiled.

"Igh finee." I said pushing the bed covers off of me getting up from the bed.

I washed my face, brushed my teeth, took a shower and etc. I picked out my outfit which was a polo shirt, jeans, and my Gucci Ace embroidereds with a Gucci belt.

"Yas do I look flee?" I said stepping out the bathroom licking my lips and shit.

"Mmm yess." She looked at me up and down biting her lip.

"Before we go let me do your hair." Yas said.

"Wha you gone do with it?" I said.

"Imma put it up in a ponytail."

"Ight bet." I said standing in front of the mirror.

Yas went on her tip toes to reach my hair, she grabbed all my dreads and put it into a ponytail.

"There you go baby." She said standing next to me and wrapping a arm around me now.

"Thank you." I said.

"Before we go tho let's take a flick."

"Where?" She said.

"Right here ma." I pulled out my phone pulling Yas towards me as she wrapped her arms around me.

I took the pic but I wanted to take one more.

"One moe." I said.

She stood next to me posing looking at the phone. As I took the pic right after.

"Igh there." I said posting them on Instagram within seconds I got notifications from Instagram of people liking my photos.

"Hurry up niggas!" Jay said knocking.

"Bro we ready."

Yas turned off the tv and grabbed our things, I closed the door behind me as Manny, Whitney, Glizzy, Layla, Jay, and Kayla were all in the hallway in a group.

"Finally." Glizzy said.

"Nigga shut up." I joked.

"So Manny you good now?" I said as we all went in the elevator.

"Yea I'm coolin, earlier I was vomiting and my head was hurting like a mug, but I'm good now." He said.

"Igh." I said as we all walked out of the elevator and into the black SUV.

"Wassuh man can you take us to walk of fame today?" I said greeting the driver.

"Yeah sure, big group you got there today." He said starting to drive.

"Yeah that's my gang." I said.

"Gang gang whole lotta gang shit!" Jay yelled.

"Jay you so extra." Kayla said smirking at him.

"For real." Yasmine laughed.

As usual we told the driver to blast the music, we was all getting lit even though it was a tight ass space cause there was mad of us in the car.

Yasmine started dancing and whipping her hair.

"Damn who that dancing?" I joked licking my lips.

Yas laughed and put her hand under my chin pulling me forward and giving me a kiss.

"Mmm." I said.

We got there 15 minutes later, we all hopped out the car and the walk of fame was packed.

We started walking and hella people had their attention on us. Even one boy went up to me with his friends asking for a picture.

"Hey you're YBN Nahmir right?" He said.

"Yea dats me." I said.

"Can I have a pic with you?" He asked.

"Yeah sure bro." I said as he went next to me smiling as I threw up a gang sign. His mamma took the pic for us.

"Thank you."' He said mad hype.

We contained to walk as we got stopped again but this time a fan wanted a pic with me and Jay.

"Oh my god I can't believe I met you guys here!!" He said.

"Haha." Me and jay said in unison.

"Can I have a picture please?" The boy said.

"Yea sure." The boy got in the middle of me and Jay. Kayla took the picture and then gave the boy his phone.

"Thank you. Are you Almighty Jay's girlfriend?" He asked before leaving.

"Yeah." Kayla chuckled.

"You're pretty." He said.

"Thank you." Kayla said.

We continued to walk down the walk of fame, in my head I was thinking that maybe one day my name will be there.

"Bae you think my name will be there one day?" I looked in Yas eyes.

"Yes, you have potential baby." She said.

"Thanks." I said. I grabbed her hand and we continued to hold hands for a while. That's my baby foe real, whenever I needed a good answer or good advice she's always there to give it to me.

I turned around looking back noticing Manny and Whitney no where to be found.

"Yo Where Manny and Whitney at?" I said as they all stopped walking.

"Bro ion know wasn't they just walking wit us ?" Glizzy said.

"Yes bro," Jay said.

"Wait is that them?" I said squinting my eyes as I walked to the corner.

"Manny! Whitney!" I said as they stopped making out.

"Nigga y'all was eating eachother's faces off." I joked.

"Nigga shut up." Manny said as they got out of the corner.

"Why ya ain't tell us ya left?" I said walking back to gang.

"Manny didn't  wanna say that we'll be back because we gonna kiss n shit." Whitney said.

"Oh igh." I said.

"Where was ya at?" Glizzy and Jay said.

Manny and Whitney looked at eachother, and then Manny said something.

"Nigga we was doing shit." He said.

"Like what?" Glizzy said.

"Shit." Manny smirked.

"Hmm." Jay said.

I swear Manny a clown bro, but that's my cuzzo 🤟🏽💉 for ya.

How'd ya like this chapter? Comment and vote ❤️