11.

Nick $antana

5 minutes before the show

"Are you guys ready for L.A?" My manager said.

"Yes I'm ready." Me and the gang said in unison.

"Nahmir!!" I heard a voice say, it sounded like my cousin Al.

"Wassup??" I said.

"Where can I go to watch ya?" He said jogging over to me.

"Go to the V.I.P section." My manager said leading Al to the V.I.P section.

I could hear the screaming from all the fans in my head. I was ready, and I wasn't gonna mess this show up for my momma, my sister. my wife, and the rest of the fam.

All the screaming fans went inside the venue and Rubbin Off The Paint started playing immediately.

"Aye aye Aye! Gang Gang!" I started jumping up and down clutching on the microphone. My dreads started moving up and down with me. Fans were looking up at me trying to touch my hand.

"They say Lil' Nahmir where you been at? I just been passin a breeze! I been runnin' up a check, that's why these bitches on me!" I said rapping, the gang joined in and rapped wit me.

"I been coolin' up layin' low but I'm not taking a seat! But just know a nigga back and this time I won't leave!" Me and the gang said. I went over to the fans as they screamed even louder when I touched there hands.

Kayla 🇵🇭🇯🇲

I was sitting down with my legs closed in the V

I was sitting down with my legs closed in the V.I.P section with Yas, Glizzy's girl and Manny's girl. They were all chill and I was having a good time. My sexy ass daddy was performing so good!

But I looked up and saw that rat looking ass bitch Ami! How the fuck did she even get in? And how the hell did she get to L.A with her broke ass.

"Umm?" I said in confusion scrunching my face, as I tapped Yas shoulder as she turned her head to Ami's direction.

"How the hell she get in here?" Yasmine murmured.