15.

Nick $antana

"Yas I probably don't tell you this enough but I love you bae

"Yas I probably don't tell you this enough but I love you bae." I said grabbing her waist kissing her unexpectedly.

Her bright green eyes were wide open and our kissed lasted for a couple seconds, until she stopped.

"Aww bae, you don't know how much I been waiting for you to finally express your feelings about me again." Yasmine said.

"What I don't do it enough?" I asked.

"No..you don't." Yasmine scoffed and looked down.

"But at least you did it now." She said.

"Well I also wanna do something with you right now."

"Like what?" She scrunched her face.

I looked her in her eyes and smirked sliding my hand down her PINK panties.

⚠️MATURE CONTENT⚠️

She looked at me and smiled as I brought her to the bed taking off her clothes.

She just continued to look at me as I spreaded her legs open and kissed her body top to bottom. I stopped once I got to her 🐱.

A small moan came from Yasmine as I started sliding my hand on her inner thigh. I looked at her bright green eyes as I was doing so and I could tell she couldn't wait.

I brought my head down to her 🐱 and started kissing it then sucking on her 🐱.

Her moans got louder and louder the faster and the better I was doing it. She grabbed my dreads as I was eating her. Her toes were curling and she was biting her lip. I know what I was doing.

Later that day..

yasmine 🌻

"Where we going Nahmir?" I said sitting on the edge of the bed with my hands resting on my lap

"Imma go see big sis Cuban." Mir said.

"Alright that's coo."

"That nigga 6ix9ine with her too." He said.

"That rainbow ass nigga." I chuckled.

"Mhmm, He Ight Imma go chill with them anyways." He said.

"That's fine, I'll come too."

Later @ Cuban's crib

Me and Nahmir walked to the front door, Nahmir knocked and we heard a slight yell.

"Who at the door Dan?" A female voice said.

I seen a rainbow haired, gold teeth guy peek out the window. He opened the door and looked blankly at us.

"And you are?" He said.

"Nahmir..YBN..Nahmir." Mir said.

"Oh yeaaa wassup Nahmir how you been nigga?" 6ix9ine said smiling showing his gold teeth dapping up Nahmir.

"Good good, wha about you?"

"I'm doing Ight I guess niggas keep testing me and Cuban."

"Like how bro?" Mir said.

"Well tadoe was fucking with Cuban so I had to call him up real quick and set him straight, also Trippie Red, Chief Keef, and Lil Reese want smoke too."

"Damn bro be careful ion want you to get hurt now."

"I have no fear in my heart Nahmir they all a bunch of pussies including Chief Keef ian scared of Holmes." 6ix9ine said.

"Ight bro that's good but still be cautious..watch your back." Nahmir said.

"Most definitely." He said.

"Oh my bad shawty, Ian even seen you there..what's ya name?" 6ix9ine said.

"I'm Yasmine..Nahmir's girl." I said smiling moving my hair out my face.

"Oh nice to meet you, I'm Daniel but call me Dan igh?" He said smiling.

"Alright dan." I winked.

"Anyways come insidee." He said opening the door wider for both of us to get in. Cuban's house was big as hell it had a water fountain and a balcony.

"Where's Cuban?" Nahmir asked.

"She outside with my bro's." Daniel said.

(A/N: 6ix9ine's real name is Daniel so don't get confused when I sometimes say Daniel instead of 6ix9ine 😘)

Nahmir held my hand as we walked outside to the back. Hella niggas were sitting down on chairs as Cuban was there holding her chihuahua in her lap.

"Ayo bros this is my boy Nahmir and his girl Yasmine." Daniel said.

"Wassup." They all said in unison.

"Was brackin." Nahmir said smiling as I just smiled and said hi in a low pitch voice. I'm kinda shy when it comes to people I don't know, or don't know that well but for Nahmir he acts the same for everyone.

"Hey lil bro." Cuban said smiling at me and Nahmir.

"Hey Cuban." Nahmir said he went over to give her a side hug.

"Hey yasmeen." She said.

"It's Yasmine." I corrected her.

"Oh my bad, but heyy girl how you doing?" She said.

"I'm good what about you?"

"I'm recovering right now." She sighed taking off her shades.

I looked shocked as I examined her face, what the hell happened?! I thought.

I haven't updated another chapter in SOOO long but I'm finally back making chapters again! I told y'all! 💛 make sure to vote and comment a lot so I can make the next chapter soon..