28.

Months later..

                                yas 💛

yas 💛

"It's a boy!!" The doctor said, I was trying to catch my breath..delivering a baby is not easy.

"You ok bae?" Nahmir said as he clutched my hand.

"Yeah.." I said, the doctor cleaned the baby off and wrapped my baby boy in an cloth.

"I'll let you guys have some time to yourself for a little." The doctor said as she smiled as she faded away in the distance.

My family and Nahmir's family was here, Nahmir's mom was crying.

"He's so precious!" She said.

"Thank you." I said smiling as I rocked my baby back and forth.

"Man I really have a son now.." Nahmir said as he started into our baby's eyes.

"Wassuh lil one I'm your daddy." Nahmir said, the baby's eyes sparkled a little as he stared back.

"Name suggestions bae?" I said.

"Hmm, maybe Isaac?" Nahmir said.

"Yea, that fits him." I said as I felt Isaac's hair.

"Baby pass me the diaper bag I'm about to change him into some clothes." I said.

Nahmir grabbed the diaper bag from the chair and I unzipped it pulling out a cute outfit for Isaac.

"There you go baby." I said to Isaac, a small smiled formed on his face.

"Aww so cute!" Nahmir's mom said again

I chuckled and looked down at him.

"Yasmine are you good? Do you want some food?" She said.

"No thank you ma, I'm good." I said.

"Ma? Sense when you called her ma?" Nahmir said.

"Sense now, I don't have my mom with me anymore so she's my second mom..I love her." I said smiling.

"Awww, I love you too Yas." She said giving me an hug.

"I'll be back guys." His mom said before she left the room.

"Well everyone left for now, so I got sum to say." Nahmir said as he sat next to me.

"What is it baby?" I said looking puzzled.

"I love you, and I'm definitely staying with you forever." Nahmir said putting his hand under my chin bringing my face to his as we kissed.

"I love you." I said.

"I can't wait to go home though, I hate hospitals." I said.

"Facts but I'm about to go on Instagram live." Nahmir said.

Nahmir went on live and started recording me and Isaac.

"For all of ya wondering Yas is okay, and the baby is okay.. but look at my son he's so fire." Nahmir said.

user: 😍😍😍😍
user: Yas still looks great even after she gave birth 😩
user: omgg he looks like Yas!
user: 🤩🤩🤩 CONGRATS YASSY!
ybnalmightyjay: Congratulations y'all.
ybnglizzy; Congrats bro bro
ybnmanny: Congrats
thaillian: Congratulations guys omgg 😍😍
glogirl.kay: congrats he's so cuteee 🤤🤤

"Thank you for all the love and support." I said as I watched everyone comment on Nahmir's live.

End of chapter, this prolly sucks but ya been wanting me to update for soo long and I also don't have any ideas for this book anymore buutt comment and vote! ❤️