05.

yasmine 🌻

I was standing next to the door, looking up noticing that it was Nahmir's ex girlfriend, Lulu

I was standing next to the door, looking up noticing that it was Nahmir's ex girlfriend, Lulu. I remember when me and Nahmir weren't dating and we were just best friends and we saw her and a boy at the mall kissing..I wonder what she was doing here.

"Lulu?" Nahmir said scrunching his face up walking towards the door.

"Nahmir look, I know this is the wrong time to say this but I just gotta say it." She sighed.

"I miss you so much, I'm sorry for everything I've done. I don't know what I was thinking for losing someone like you. It's been a while sense we last talked bu-." She said.

Nahmir cut her off. "Listen bro, I got a whole girlfriend..matter fact a whole wife, you should've thought about all that shit months ago. Now you can't get me back..sorry."

"But..." She said about to tear up.

"Ion wanna hear it Lulu..Bye..have a good night." Nahmir closed the door and turned around looking at me.

"Damn.." I said.

"Ion even know how her ass got my address..but anyways I'm going to sleep I'm tired asf baby."

"Me too." I said.

"Igh c'mon." Nahmir grabbed my hand and we went upstairs together to his room. We cuddled in his bed and finally we fell asleep. I loved when we cuddled and talked till we feel asleep 🤤

Kayla 🇵🇭🇯🇲

"Jay we gotta talk

"Jay we gotta talk.." I said rubbing my belly as I was on the phone with him.

"About What bruh?" He raised his voice at me.

"Ion know why you getting a attitude damn."

"Cause Kayla you really irrelevant." He said.

"Ight sense I'm so fucking irrelevant to you then I'll just let you know now that your a father, and you have a son on the way." I hung up the phone and plopped myself on the couch.

"He's so ignorant.." I murmured.

10 minutes later

I checked my phone as it dinged from a message. It read 813-453-227.

"Who's this?" I said to myself.

813-453-227: Bitch my man is not no father the fuck you on 😂😂

Kayla 👹: I'm on nothing baby, and if you don't believe me then I have proof from a dna test and I took a pregnancy test too.

813-453-227: 😂😂 some bull shit you fr?

Kayla 👹: Mhm, this Ami right or is it another one of his side bitches?

813-453-227: okayy you gettin outta pocket now, he don't got no side bitches he only with me and that's it period. And yes this is Ami sweetie 😘

Kayla 👹: I'm deadass tired of going back and forth with you, how about you pull up and we talk about this face to face

813-453-227: okay and that's fiine 🙂 btw I'm bringing jay weather you like it or not.

Kayla 👹: idgaf have his dumb ah 😂

813-453-227: address?

Kayla 👹: go ask ya boyfriend.

Read 5:37 PM.

I know I'm a couple months pregnant and all but Ami and me have to talk..and if things go out of hand physically, then jay gone have to do something about it.

I went outside the front of my house with a scarf on my head, I had both of my hands on my hips as I watched a car pull up on the side of my house.

The car window went down as Ami and Jay appeared in the car, she gave me a mean glare and I did the same.

She got out and walked towards me with jay.

"Yea so what was all that shit you was saying about Jay?!" Ami got in my face and yelled.

"Bitch back the fuck up." I pushed her as she fell on the ground.

Short chapter but how do y'all feel about Kayla and Ami beefing now? Comment and vote ❤️