20.

yasmine 🌻

I bought a small but nice apartment to live in L

I bought a small but nice apartment to live in L.A. I didn't wanna stay at anymore hotels..I've stayed at so many hotels already and I'm honestly tired of it, tired of everything honestly. Plus I just need my space from the gang and I just need to be with my sister..she's all I really got 💔 sense I don't have my mom or my dad.

I walked out the bathroom as I wiped the tears off my face from earlier. I sat down on my couch and flipped chanels. As I was flipping through chanels I saw a quick glimpse of Nahmir on the screen, and i turned it quick..I don't even wanna look at him right now or anything..this really sucks..but I can't let him bring me down from everything I gotta do.

1 hour later

I was laid up on the couch with my head resting on the pillow. I scrolled through my phone and went to iMessage to text my sister. I missed her so much.

yas 💛: bruhh i miss you so fucking much sis! 😩

Jaz 🤤🍭🌴: I miss you too! I'm glad you finally texted me..I been worried about you and stuff how are you sis?

yas 💛: not that well..me and nahmir broke up and i'm having a tough time rn..i feel depression kicking in 🙄

Jaz 🤤🍭🌴: Oh noo that's not good omg you wanna ft me?

yas 💛: sure but I wanna fly you out I miss youu

Jaz 🤤🍭🌴: You're gonna fly me out there?

yas 💛: yes ! I really will

Jaz 🤤🍭🌴: Alright and aww thank you sis love you

yas 💛: you're welcome love you too,

Jaz 🤤🍭🌴: Imma call rn

Read 1:42 PM.

Jaz 🤤🍭🌴 would like to FaceTime..

I answered the FaceTime call and had a face expression like this.