WAIT

So before you read, just a few things I want to touch upon.

I'm not the greatest writer so if anyone wants to help edit this story for me and make this story to be overall, a really good story that would be greatly appreciated. Just message me and help me out ;)

Also, I have a lot of bad language in this story so don't be too alarmed, I have a swearing problem lmaoo, and I feel like these words kind of help the story and demonstrate the personalities of these characters that I'm creating.

I had this story idea for a while so I hope you guys really enjoy it and trust me when I say it's going to be a good one...

The plan of this story is to have it all pre-written before I publish them all so I can publish a chapter a day, I think that's fair right? (btw I'm writing this little piece right now, I just finished and I'm so excited to have you guys read this)

Also if you guys don't mind, the comments I write underneath each chapter were literally written the time I finished writing the chapter, it doesn't make sense to your current timeline. Like I said, I finished writing the story, I'm uploading daily and the comments at the bottom are just somethings I felt like saying after I finished writing that chapter. KAY THANKS!

HAVE FUN READING :D