Chapter 54: Bad

Me and Sean look at her in shock. Zeke also looks in shock as he probably didn't know that she was that high in power. She's the fucking leader!

"I think we've been blessed." I say, in the midst of the silence between all of us.

Sean nods in agreement, "Then we need to get started. We don't know how much they did to Caden."

I felt my heart get stabbed in pain from his statement. They can't hurt him. The thought of him in pain destroys me. Zeke leans over and his hand is over my own, knowing the pain I was feeling.

"We have to get him." I stare intensely into Josy's eyes and she nods. She gets up and stands in front of both George and Alex.

"We need you to find out where the North gang is. Ask the front desk and do whatever it takes because I know, without a doubt, that the guy at the front desk has dealt with the gang and is friend's with one of them." She says and they both nod.

"Of course. Let's get your friend." George says and elbows Alex excitedly. Alex elbows him back, annoyed.

"Should we come?" Zeke asks and Josy shakes her head. She slowly begins to follow her two friends.

"It might be too much to watch." She says and waves at us as a small farewell.

I knew those three had a huge history together. It was almost like those two guys are-

"Their probably her body guards." Sean says and I nod.

"I was just thinking that." I say.

Zeke looks from me to Sean with a small frown, "You guys don't look that alike."

"Touchy subject Sanders." Sean says and Zeke raises his hands.

"No it's fine. My mom apparently cheated on my dad and had me with this other dude. It's kind of why our dad wanted to leave me and my mom. I was practically a reminder of my mom's mistake." I say and Zeke sucks in a breathe.

"Sorry. I shouldn't have pried, that's pretty awful."

"Yeah, I know. That was my Christmas break." I say with a dry laugh. His eyes widen in realization.

"Oh right! You went to see your family." He says.

I nod, "I just went to see my dad."

"What about your mom? Are you ever going to see-?"

"She's still a bitch." I cut him off and stand up when I see the trio approaching. I notice the small amounts of blood on both George's and Alex's fists. They were both holding their hands together to cover it from the public.

"What did they say?" Sean asks and stands up beside me. Zeke also stands up and is at my other side.

Josy smiles, "There's actually an illegal wrestling match that is being hosted by the North gang today. How convenient is that? We could get the information from them and find their lair."

"Great!" I say happily and raise my hand up for Alex to high five but he chuckles instead as he raises his bloody hands, "Right. Get that washed off."

Both him and George leave to get their hands washed while the rest of us start coming up with a game plan.

......

We are all waiting inside of my car in front of the building that the wrestling match is supposed to take place. There were many groups of both males and females waiting around and talking with each other. The place seemed packed.

The sky was getting darker and it was finally show time.

I relay the plan in my head once more before we get started. Me and Josy were going to have to borrow enough passes for all of us. We had to get them from some weird group of males who would actually fall for our flirty acts.

I look at Josy and she nods. We both remove our coats and she pushes up her chest while pulling her hair into a pony tail. She also applies some dark red lipstick, so she not only looked like she belonged, she looked smoking hot. Zeke was practically drooling.

I was sitting at the drivers seat with Josy sitting beside me at the passenger seat. All the guys were sitting behind us while we prepare ourselves.

I can feel Sean's gaze on my back as he looks me up and down. I turn around to shrug at him as I honestly had no idea what to do with myself. Josy turns to me and takes a long look as well. She hands over her lipstick and I quickly apply it while she continues to look me over.

"What else do you need?" She asks out loud and I feel Sean's hand behind me as he pulls out the hair tie from the messy bun I had on. My hair was now out and curly. Josy nods in approval.

"Now tie your t-shirt to make it look nice and tight. Show them off." She says and I chuckle. I do as she says and all the boys, except Sean, nod in approval.

"You look hot." George states and I smirk. He fake faints and I can't help but laugh.

Me and Josy both leave the car to make our way to a small group of guys. We just needed 6 passes, not too much to ask right?

"Hey boys." Josy smiles seductively once we reach them and I follow her lead.

"How's the show?" I ask and the guys all had their jaws dropped. They probably never expected to see 2 sweet looking girls to come up to them.

"It's great. We just went in and are planning on leaving. I'm guessing you need some passes?" The mature guy states and I can't help but chuckle in the midst of my facade.

"You guessed right babe." Josy replies and one of them had a ridiculous request.

"We can't just give it to you for free." A guy says and we both turn to him.

"We want a show."

"Yeah, make out! You sexy babes." Oh fuck.

"Yeah! Yeah!" Yeah, no! No!

Josy glances at me, "How many passes you got?"

"7." The mature one says and smirks.

"More than enough." Josy replies and whispers in my ear, "I would beat them up, but I don't want to make a scene. Let's make it quick. 5 seconds."

I nod and feel her hands hold my back. My hands slide over to hold the sides of her face. I lean into her and our lips finally reach. I can't believe that throughout my whole life I managed to have to kiss 2 girls. It's a weird world.

Just as she said, we made it around 5 seconds and the guys were all cheering. I lean away from her and both of us look to the mature one. Josy holds her hand out and all of them drop their passes to her.

"Thank you, you fucking idiots." She says with a smirk. All of them turn and glare at us.

"What?"

"See ya!" We both wave at them with giggles and they all are left in confusion. We rush to the car and all our friends leap out and laugh.

"Damn, you guys have been through hell." George laughs.

"Those guys are sick." Sean says and Zeke nods.

"It wasn't that bad." I say honestly and Josy smirks at me.

The guys look at the both of us in confusion and I begin to walk alongside Josy towards the building. They all come rushing behind us after their little confused trance.

Now, it's time to get serious.

************************************************************************************************

How was this chapter guys? This story is getting interesting and I'm super excited to write the rest of these chapters. Remember live your life to the fullest and I LOVE YOU FOR STILL READING THIS SHIT STORY :DDD