prologue

Natsu Pov- 

I looked back to see the car was still on our tail, and Lucy looked paralyzed by fear, I bit  my lip and looked at zeref," Speed up!"

"this is as fast as it will go!" he shouted.

"well go faster" I yelled back.

"do you want to try?" He asked thinking i would back down.

"guys lets-" Mavis tried to reason with us, even though this was beyond reason right now.

"yes! i will" I huffed getting in the front, Zeref and i swiftly switched seats, When we were little we would do this in my dads car, until the nanny found out and started to freak, lets just say she is much happier with only having to deal with my cat on days i have to work.

I drifted into a highway and quickly rushed through cars, the cars honked and stopped when i passed them, getting our little tail stuck in the traffic, i mentally did a little victory dance until i heard sirens.

"natsu! the police!" Lucy shouted even though she was right behind me.

"okay, ill get them off our back, Gajeel's dad runs a car shop near here, we'll switch cars there." I informed her, that's when a helicopter arrived.

"natsu!" Mavis squeaked.

"i know!" I said looking at a tunnel, perfect. 
"we'll lose them in there!" I informed them.

"but natsu the license plate!" Lucy reminded me.

"Oh, we should have told you this earlier... We replaced it with stings licence plate, dont worry we still have ours in the back" 

at school 

buzz buzzz buzzz

"Sting here," Sting picked up the phone.

"sting we are surrounding you, get out of the car now before its too late, this will go on your permanent driving record.

"EH?!"  Sting nearly dropped his phone and the class laughed.

"what do you mean sir?" He asked confused.

"don't mess with me  sir, just stop the car!"

Back with the gang (still natsus POV)

"really?" I laughed and kept my eyes set on the tunnel, once i got in i would stop the car, we would run to the other side with hoods that zeref keeps in the back and we would walk to the other side of the woods and that was where gajeels dads shop was. Zeref frowned knowing he had to blow up his beloved car, or else it would be lead right back to us. So we lit it on fire...

When we got the hoods on we slowly went to the other side and then we ran off into the woods, and just like that we vanished into the ocean of trees.