Chapter 9 - Jealous?!

Lucy's P.O.V

It was Lisanna. I haven't seen her in a long time, it's honestly like seeing her for the first time.

But this time was different. This time, her eyes looked different. Like she wanted something, but what she wanted was unclear.

"I'm guessing Mira said that you guys could hide here for now?" She stated.

"For now, until everything goes down or if we get caught." Natsu clarified. Lisanna looked over his shoulder at me, who was still piled in a bunch of blankets.

"Lucy! Why do you look so pale?!" She said, just now noticing that I wad nearly frozen to death.

"Here! I'll go make some hot chocolate for you. Natsu, you want to help?"

"Sure Lisanna." Natsu said, but in a questioned tone.

"No! I'm fine. I-I just need t-these blankets." I randomly outburst.

"I insist Lucy. The inside of you still needs to be warm. Come on Natsu."

They disappeared into another for, leaving me alone in the entrance room.

Alone again. Every time I'm around Natsu, and she appears, she always takes him away. Wait! Why do I care?! She likes Natsu, so of course she would want to be alone with him! No big deal! But, he looks in pain when he goes with her. The guilty pain. Does he fell guilty for leaving me? No. Of course not. It's just me Lucy.

With those thoughts, I drifted off to sleep, the sound of nothing feeding my nightmares of loneliness.