Chapter 12 lisannas thoughts

Lisanna-
I went upstairs to do my homework and to leave Natsu and Lucy alone together.
I used to have the biggest crush on Natsu, until he told me how he felt about Lucy. At first I was furious but then I realized that Lucy needed Natsu more than I wanted him.
Sure it's kinda weird knowing he had a crush on my bestfriend but then I realized how me and him wouldn't work.
The truth is, I'm too clingy for him, which is okay, some things in life just don't work out. The only thing I can hope for is that Natsu and Lucy will work out.
Lucy is my best friend, she has been since I met her, I hope she finds happiness.
So before I could let my mind wander off again I started on the toucher device the teachers like to call homework or haha you thought you could have a break and sleep, you thought wrong.
I groaned hitting my head on the paper while trying to think of what the answer could possibly be.
That's when I heard talking in a different room, I went over and  knocked on the door.
"Natsu Lucy is that you?" I asked.
The girl who opened the door was blonde but she didn't look like Lucy.
"Oh hi, ummmm Zeref who's this?" The girl asked. 
"Oh that's Lisanna, one of Natsus old friends, what are you doing here?" Zeref asked me.
"Oh, un I live here" I explained a little confused on why they were here.
"Oh... How's Lucy doing?" The girl asked.
"She's alright, I don't know how well she is but she's ok" I said looking down at my feet.
"I hope she gets better" The pale blonde girl said worriedly.
"Yeah me too" I whispered.
Guys are you proud of me??? She isn't a bad guy in this story... Yet 😂😂😂 love y'all hope you enjoyed it 💛💝💖