chapter 8, the long lost friend

No Pov.

The house, wasn't at all small as the four thought, it was about twice as big as what they expected.  It was the strauses summer home... 

but a certain someones every day home. Lucy stayed on the couch close to natsu trying to keep warmer even though the house was pretty toasty and warm. Natsu knew she was warm with all her blankets bundled up tightly around her, but could still see her freezing on the cold forest ground nearly frozen to death. His mind wondered to what would have happened if he haddnt made it when he did, as he drifted farther into thought he was snapped back to reality by lucys cold hand pokeing his cheek" 

"n-natsu!" She said shakily.

"yes luce?" he asked looking into her eyes worriedly.

"why did you g- go after me?" Lucy asked him curiously.

"you dumb nut, I'm not just gonna let you leave without anywhere to go or do" Natsu said laughing a little.

"hey! don't la-"

thats when she was cut off by the door creaking open to reveal....

A girl with short platinum white hair, and crisp blue eyes.

"natsu?!" She shrieked dropping her book bag.

"huh?! Lisanna??" Natsu stood up and stared at her.

"well, um... long time no see...?" Lisanna closed the door behind herself and gave natsu a big giant hug.

"um... yeah." Natsu smiles hugging her back, he was happy to see his childhood friend.

"oh... um, hey Lis..." Lucy waved at her awkwardly, Lucy was one of Lisannas best friends, but one problem was, she knew that Lisanna had a crush on natsu.... 

Lisanna had once told her that she wanted to be natsus forever and always, Lucy didn't know if Lisanna still did but, She wasn't going to be very happy if she still did.  Lisanna hadn't figured out that natsu had another girl in mind, but then again that girl hasn't figured out that even through everything he's done for her, but everyone else certainly has figured it out already.

all they couldn't seem to get was

how did she not know?