Chapter 10 the cold couch potato

Natsu-
As We were getting hot chocolate for Lucy I glanced over to see she had passed out on the couch.
"Of course you do," I said laughing.
"What?" Lisanna said turning away from the pantry.
"Luce fell asleep again" I told her.
"Oh... Well, let's go ahead and make some hot chocolate, here, you get the water while I turn the fire on." Lisanna then went to the fire place and turned on the gas lighting the fumes.
I grabbed a measuring cup and added one cup of water to it and then I placed it in the microwave for a few minutes.
"Ok the fire is on" Lisanna informed me walking back it's the kitchen. 
"And the water is getting heated up" I responded.
"That's great, Oh no... I forgot I still have mountains of homework to do." Lisanna groaned pulling out her backpack from the closet.
"See, if you were a wanted criminal then you don't have to do homework. " I joked making her giggle.
I then made my attention to Lucy, who looked pretty frozen still, I was worried about her.
"Okay, the hot chocolate is finished" Lisanna said stirring in coffee creamer and the mix.
"That's good" I grabbed the cup and went over to Lucy, I then, woke her up. Which is hard to do when you know she probably needs to sleep more.
"Huh?" Her eyes opened showing her eyes that were almost the same color as the hot chocolate.
"Here, drink this" I said softly as I gave her the cup.
She sat up and grabbed the hot cup, she then took a sip.
"Oh! It tastes super good... I feel so much warmer now" Lucy said smiling.
"Keep on drinking it, I won't believe you until you drain the cup" I told her knowing sometimes she likes to try to trick you into thinking she's ok when really she isn't but in order to get better it's something she doesn't think she needs or she doesn't particularly like.  Let's just say this isn't the first time she's pulled something like that.
Lucy groaned and gave me a nasty glare while taking more sips.
"Don't give me that Luce" I said pouting.
Lucy finished her cup and patted my head.
"Oh I'm so sowy Natsu! Did I hurt your little feelings?" She asked in a baby voice.
"Yes yes you did" I responded making my frown bigger.
"Oh! My poor strong little boy!" She said pulling me into a big hug, I hugged back and, yep, I knew it, she was starting to warm up now, but still, I swaddled her up in the thousands of blankets.
"I hope there isn't a pea in the couch" I joked.
"Why would there be a pea? I don't eat my dinner on the couch" Lisanna said walking in. Lucy stopped laughing which was strange for her so I laughed instead.
"No, I was just joking, cause she looks like the princess and the pea with all those blankets." I explained.
"Oh! Well silly Natsu, there were a bunch of mattresses not blankets!" Lisanna started giggling and Lucy just smiled awkwardly.
Then the realization hit me... She was jealous of Lisanna for some reason... But why?