Chapter 4- the bubbling tension

Gajeel POV-

My dad Informed me what had happened, I saw that man, and he was pretty much screaming the heartfillia's secret we had been keeping for years and years.

Lamia scale- 30 fairy tail- 10

We were getting our butts kicked this week... We needed natsu, not only for his skills, but for his motivation, everyone in the team was bummed out we needed a captain and no one was stepping up... all because of that one guy...

Levy was now getting asked thousands of questions about Lucy and would end up Crying cause of all the pressure the reporters were pushing on her. Jellal and Erza were worried about what would happen if they were found by mr. heartfillia. Wendy was frightened of staying home alone without her brothers so she was staying with mira, every time a reporter came up to her she would squeak and run away. And me, I just stare firmly into the camera mans eyes and tell him if he wants his camera to be broken then to keep filming. Everyones spirits had been shattered, and fights were breaking out in school about who should have lucy and if natsu was some sort of prince or criminal since he was close to lucy, It was time to make a chang

I followed The snitch home, to find that he was siblings with the one and only sting... I gritted my teeth trying not to shout, the only thing i could do was record, record and post to the whole Basketball team. There were sudden spams of texts, and then there was a text from Mira to meet up at her house.

We met up at Mira's house, the college student was looking through her classes schedule while Talking to Laxus. Levy was crying on me and everyone looked worried they were talking about natsu and lucy or crying, it pissed me off how weak we looked, we were the famous team of natsu's, we should be as strong as him, not just his friends to protect.

"everyone SHUT UP" I finally shouted.

Everyone stopped muttering and gave their full attention," How many times have they helped you? How many times have they laughed with you? I say we suck it up and come up with a plan to help the two out. And we must beat Sabertooth with or without Natsu."

Some people gave me a fist in the air and others looked hesitantly, then Levy Put her Fist out wipeing her tears away," for Lu-chan and Natsu!"

Everyone started chanting their name causing us all to smile.

then we started chanting fairy tail, and it didn't end until the next day when the teacher asked us to quiet down...

We wanted everyone to know that...

'

Fairy tail is back baby.