Chapter 14- The Big Suprise

Mavis-
I grabbed two cups of hot chocolate and looked over to see Natsu finally pull Lucy from her blanket fort of solitude.
I smiled at the two talking and almost started laughing when She started to go back in the blankets when Natsu pulled her back to him by the ankle.
"You're jealous aren't you?" He asked her, the moment her face turned pink I almost squealed.
I pretended to stay busy in the kitchen while those two talked... Then I realized... I didn't know if Lisanna liked Natsu or not...
I snuck upstairs without the two spotting me.
I knocked on Lisannas door and she opened it.
"Oh hey Mavis! Nice to see you around. " Lisanna smiled.
"Is it okay if I come in?" I asked her politely handing her a cup of hot chocolate, I'd go downstairs later to get Zeref another one.
"Sure, I'm doing homework but we can talk while I finish it up" she said walking to her desk.
"Okay!" I said walking into her room shutting the door behind me.
"So what do you need?" Lisanna asked.
"Well I know this is pretty personal but..."
"What's the question?" Lisanna asked eagerly.
"Do you like Natsu?" I asked afraid she would say yes.
To my relief she started laughing and then she shook her head," not anymore, I did until I realized Lucy liked him even more than I did... So I stopped liking him like that, it wasn't easy but I did it. "
"that's so-"
Her phone started ringing and she picked it up," hey sis!!! What's up?"
I started to leave until I saw the look on her face.
"YOU WHAT?!"
I stopped and looked at her concerned.
"But how come you didn't tell me you eloped first?! I mean I'm so happy about that but still! You should have told me... Too much drama? What do you mean?!"
"What's going on?" I asked the freaking out Lisanna.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After ten minutes Lisanna ended the call and looked at me excitedly. "I can't believe it!"
"Believ what?" I asked back not getting what happened.
"Well... Mira told me that
.
.
.
.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm gonna be an aunty!!!!"
"WHAT?! But Mira's a year younger than me!!" I said feeling old.