Chapter 6- found

Zeref- I saw natsu Running, that retards gonna get the flu, what?! He's a flipping idiot, he could loose a thousand dollars in his pocket and be looking for it for hours, he took his jacket of! This is no time to start this emo phase! I know I have my mood swings but don't follow my example... Oh wait. ... Lucy was passed out, she had a blanket of ice on her as Natsu slipped over to her to wrap the jacket he had firmly around her, he then picked her up bridal style...

Click

Click
Huh? What's that-

Click

I looked over at mavis and almost laughed, she had been furiously taking pictures. she shivered a little but not as much as Lucy was at the moment Lucy looked like a white girl at a dance with how much shivering she was doing. Mavis frowned staring at the two love birds.

" aww, are you getting jealous?" I asked teasingly then Pecked her cheek While unlocking the car for the two dummy's. Natsu laid his girlfriend on top of him and pulled some extra blankets we happened to have in the back on her. I knew there was probably no time to do this but I picked Mavis up and placed her in the car then I turned the heater on blast, I mean hey I'm a college student, I like to do things and not give a crap on how it might affect the time schedule.
We got to a hotel and stayed the night, me and Mavis had a room and then it was Natsu and Lucy, even though if Lucy slept Natsu would more than likely still be up prepared for if Lucy decided to try to leave. They were talking to each other. For once I wish the walls were thin so I could eavesdrop but they weren't this time. 
We were all shivering no matter how high the temperature was. That's when we got a phone call...

"Hey, it's Mira, we have a house you can stay in, it's remote and out of sight" Mira said through the phone.
"Okay and where is it?" Mavis asked softly.