Chapter 4 - Phantom Traveler

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/7376

Previously on Worlds Colliding (Supernatural):

November 2, 1988

Clips from 1.01 - Pilot.

The Winchester House.

What happened that night  

Young Sam walked into Baby Catty's nursery to see a man's silhouette standing over Baby Catty's crib. "Daddy?"

Mary ran toward the nursery, stopping short.

John gave Baby Catty to Young Sam. "Take your sister outside as fast as you can! Now, Sammy, go!"

Young Sam and Young Dean ran out of the house with Baby Catty.

John looked at the ceiling.

What they witnessed

John watched the nursery burn, Mary with it. "Mary! No!"

Sent four siblings

On Sylvania Bridge, Sam, Catty, Scarlett and Dean walked across the bridge.

On a quest for answers 17 years later.

In the stairwell outside Sam's Apartment, Sam spoke to Scarlett, Catty and Dean. "I swore I was done hunting."

In the Impala, Constance gripped Sam's heart.

"We can't do this alone," Catty told him.

In Sam's Apartment's bedroom, Sam closed his eyes, lying down, sighing.

Blood dripped onto his forehead. One drop. Two.

Sam flinched, opening his eyes, taking in what he saw, gasping in horror.

Jessica was pinned to the ceiling, staring down at him, bleeding from the belly.

Sam sat up, but looked like he couldn't move. "No!"

Outside Sam's Apartment, Sam and Catty stood at the trunk of the Impala, looking at the arsenal.

Sam was set in desperate anger, loading a shotgun.

Dean joined them on the other side of Catty.

Scarlett stood between Sam and Catty.

Sam tossed the shotgun into the arsenal. "We got work to do."

In the Jericho County Sheriff's Office, Sheriff tossed down John's journal.

From 1.02 - Wendigo: In the woods, Dean knelt in front of Scarlett, Sam and Catty, holding John's Journal. "This is Dad's single most valuable possession. Everything he knows about every evil thing is in here. And he's passed it on to us. I think he wants us to pick up where we left off."

From 1.01 - Pilot: In Sam's Apartment's parking lot, the Winchesters looked into the arsenal in the trunk of the Impala.

From 1.01 - Pilot: Outside of John's motel room, Sam and Dean were covered in sewer water, playing look out with Catty.

Scarlett's arms reached out to grab them and pull them inside.

Dean: (voice over from 1.02 - Wendigo) "You know, saving people."