Chapter 20 - Dead Man's Blood

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/27985

Previously on Worlds Colliding (Supernatural):

From 1.11 - Scarecrow: In the motel room, Scarlett sat up in bed, alert, confused and surprised, on the phone. "Dad?"

John was on the other end of the line, standing in a payphone. "This is bigger than you think. They're everywhere."

From 1.01 - Pilot: In the Winchester House's Baby Catty's nursery, Young Sam walked into Catty's nursery to see a man's silhouette standing over Catty's crib. "Daddy?"

Mary ran toward the nursery, stopping short.

Sam: (voice over from 1.11 - Scarecrow) "If this Demon killed Mom and Jessica, and Dad's closing in, we've got to help."

From 1.11 - Scarecrow: In the Impala, Dean was in the passenger seat. Sam was in the passenger seat. Catty and Scarlett were in the backseat.

"Dad doesn't want our help," Dean told them.

"I'm talking one week here, to get answers," Sam told them. "To get revenge."

Catty leaned her head back against the seat behind her in annoyance. Just as annoyed with the arguing as Catty was, Scarlett exchanged a look with her sister, both of them rolling their eyes.

From 1.08 - Bugs: In the college campus, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Sam stood outside.

Sam looked at Dean. "You think I didn't respect Dad."

"Just forget it," Scarlett told them. "Let it go."

Sam ignored her. "I respected him, but no matter what I did, it was never good enough."

"So, what are you saying?" Dean asked. "That Dad was disappointed in you?"

"When we finally do find Dad, I don't know if he's even gonna want to see me," Sam told them.

Dean looked at Catty and Scarlett in confusion. "Why are you two taking Sam's side?"

"Since when are there sides?" Catty asked. "I'm not taking anyone's side."

Scarlett shook her head. "Me neither."

From 1.16 - Shadow: In the motel room, Scarlett looked at the man looking out of the window. "Hey!"

John turned to face them, stepping out of the shadows.

Catty, Scarlett, Dean and Sam were in shock.

"Dad," Catty told him.

John smiled a small, regretful smile. "Hey, Catty." Catty and John embraced, pulling away. Scarlett instantly embraced John. "Scarlett. Dean." Dean and John embraced, pulling away. "Hey, Sam."

"Hey, Dad," Sam told him.

"Last time we were together, we had one hell of a fight," John told him.

"Yes, sir," Sam agreed.

"It's good to see you again," John told him. "It's been a long time."

Sam and John embraced, pulling away.

John was suddenly thrown back into the wall behind him, falling to the floor.

Dean: (voice from 1.16 - Shadow) "We almost got Dad killed in there."