Chapter 9 - Home

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/8230

Previously on Worlds Colliding (Supernatural):

November 2, 1988

Clips from 1.01 - Pilot.

The Winchester House.

Mary led Young Sam and Dean into Baby Catty's nursery, turning on the light. "Come on. Let's say good night to your sister."

Young Dean lean over the side of the crib, kissing Baby Catty on the forehead. "Night, Catty."

Young Sam hopped up next to Young Dean, but couldn't reach over the railing of the crib. "Night, Cat."

John stood in the doorway. "Hey, boys."

Young Sam ran toward John. "Daddy!"

"Hey, buddy," John told him, pulling Young Sam into his arms, looking at Young Dean. "So, what do you think, Dean? You think Sammy's ready to toss around a football yet?"

Young Dean shook his head, laughing. "No, Dad."

John laughed. "No." He looked at Baby Catty in the crib. "Sweet dreams, Catty."

Young Sam walked into Baby Catty's nursery to see a man's silhouette standing over Baby Catty's crib. "Daddy?"

Mary ran toward the nursery, stopping short.

John ran into the room, only seeing Baby Catty and Young Sam, both who were crying, looking at the ceiling. John followed their gaze to the ceiling where Mary was burning alive, her torso gathered in blood.

Outside, Young Sam, John, and Young Dean were sitting on the hood of the Impala.

John was holding Baby Catty, looking up at the remnants of the fire.

Dean: (voice over from 1.01 - Pilot) "Dad's missing. We need you to help us find him."

Sam: (voice over from 1.03 - Dead in the Water) "The trail for Dad, it's getting colder every day."

From 1.03 - Dead in the Water: In the diner, Dean, Scarlett, Catty and Sam sat together.

Dean looked around Scarlett and Catty to look at Sam. "You don't think we want to find Dad as much as you do?"

From 1.03 - Dead in the Water: In the Barr House, Dean kicked in the bathroom door, running inside. Sam followed him inside. Catty and Scarlett held Lucas back, turning him away so he didn't have to see.

Sam: (voice over from 1.03 - Dead in the Water) "I know you do."

From 1.03 - Dead in the Water: In the diner, Scarlett and Catty splashed Dean and Sam in the face with water, making them stop fighting.

Dean and Sam looked startled, yet not surprised that their sisters would do something like that, almost as if they had done it before.

Scarlett placed her glass down. "So, are we done now?"

Catty placed her glass down, looking between Dean and Sam. "We will find Dad, but until then, we're gonna kill everything bad between here and there, okay?"

From 1.01 - Pilot: On Sylvania Bridge, Sam spoke to Dean, Scarlett and Catty. "Mom's gone. She isn't coming back."

Dean grabbed Sam's collar, pushing him against the railing.