Chapter 10 - Asylum

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/8888

Previously on Worlds Colliding (Supernatural):

November 2, 1988

Clips from 1.01 "Pilot"

The Winchester House.

17 years ago

Young Sam walked into Baby Catty's nursery to see a man's silhouette standing over Baby Catty's crib. "Daddy?"

Mary ran toward the nursery, stopping short.

John gave Baby Catty to Young Sam. "Take your sister outside as fast as you can! Now, Sammy, go!"

Young Sam and Young Dean ran out of the house with Baby Catty. John looked at the ceiling. 

Their mother mysteriously died.

John watched the nursery burn, Mary with it. "Mary! No!"

Now they are...

From 1.07 - Hook Man: In Lori and Taylor's dorm room, Sam, Scarlett, Catty and Deanwere looking at the message on the wall.

From 1.01 - Pilot: In Sam's Apartment, Catty spoke to Sam and Jessica. "Dad's on a hunting trip."

In Sam's Apartment's bedroom, Sam pulled out a hook-shaped knife.

In Sam's Apartment, Catty spoke to Sam and Jessica. "And he hasn't been home in a few days."

Are on a quest for answers

In the Jericho County Sheriff's Office, Sheriff tossed down John's Journal.

From 1.02 - Wendigo: In the woods, Dean knelt in front of Scarlett, Sam and Catty, holding John's Journal. "This is Dad's book. I think he wants us to pick up where we left off."

From 1.07 - Hook Man: In the church, Sam slammed the basement door closed. The hook broke through the wooden door.

Sam took Lori's hand, running down the aisle of pews.

Dean: (voice over from 1.02 - Wendigo) "Saving people."

Hook Man opened the basement door.

Catty shot Hook Man in the chest, making him disappear.

Dean: (voice over from 1.02 - Wendigo) "Hunting things."

From 1.01 - Pilot: On the road, The Impala drove right through Constance Welch as Sam brought it to a halt.

From 1.06 - Skin: In the sewers, Dean, Scarlett, Sam and Catty were looking for the Shapeshifter.

Dean: (voice over from 1.02 - Wendigo) "The family business."

From 1.01 - Pilot: In the stairwell outside Sam's apartment, Sam spoke to Scarlett, Catty and Dean. "You think Mom would have wanted this for us?"

Outside in the parking lot, Catty spoke to Sam. "We can't do this alone."

From 1.07 - Hook Man: Outside the church, Dean, Scarlett and Cattystood at the Impala.

"I wanna drive," Catty told them.

From 1.07 - Hook Man: The Impala drove away up a slightly inclined street, reaching the top of the hill, starting to go down, leaving the field of sight.