Chapter 22 - Devil's Trap

Outfits in the external link 

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/28087

Previously on Worlds Colliding (Supernatural):

(Song) Won't Fall Down - Steve Fister

From 1.20 - Dead Man's Blood: The Impala cruised down the road.

From 1.21 - Salvation: In the motel, John spoke to his children. "Our whole lives, we've been searching for this Demon."

From 1.21 - Salvation: In the Holt House's Faith's nursery, The Demon approached Ava Holt from behind.

From 1.16 - Shadow: In the motel room, Scarlett, Dean, Sam and Catty were preparing every weapon they had.

From 1.21 - Salvation: On the back road, John and Catty were going through the arsenal in John's trunk.

From 1.07 - Hook Man: In the Sorenson House, Sam walked in with shotgun in hand.

From 1.21 - Salvation: In the motel room, John spoke to his children. "We finally know where this Demon's gonna be."

From 1.21 - Salvation: On the road, John's truck and the Impala drove into Salvation.

John: (voice over from 1.21 - Salvation) "And now we know how to kill it."

John spoke to his children on the side of the road. "This ends now. I'm ending it. I don't care what it takes."

Sam was seeing flashes of the Holt House, Ava, Monica and the Demon in Faith's nursery.

John: (voice over from 1.21 - Salvation) "A vision?"

Monica slid up the wall to the ceiling, starting to bleed from the belly.

Sam: (voice over from 1.21 - Salvation) "Vision or no vision, the fact is, the Demon is coming tonight."

Ava started to cry. "Mommy!"

Sam: (voice over from 1.21 - Salvation) "Ava's gonna go through the same hell we went through, except it's gonna be a million times harder because Monica and her baby, Levi, Charlie and Faith are gonna die."

From 1.21 - Salvation: In Lincoln outside the warehouse, John checked the fake Colt in his hands.

Meg: (voice over from 1.21 - Salvation) "We know you have the gun, John."

From 1.21 - Salvation: In Caleb's House's basement, Meg was on the phone with John. "You just declared war."

"I'll bring you the Colt," John told her. 

"The Demon is coming tonight," Sam told them. "The gun is all we got."

From 1.21 - Salvation: On the back road, Dean handed the fake Colt to John.

Scarlett: (voice over from 1.21 - Salvation) "You're gonna hand Meg a fake gun and hope she doesn't notice?"

"I've been waiting a long time for this fight," John told them.

From 1.21 - Salvation: In the Impala outside the Holt House, Catty spoke to Sam, Scarlett and Dean from the backseat. "Nobody's dying tonight. Not us, not that family, nobody."

From 1.21 - Salvation: In the warehouse in Lincoln, Meg turned to face John. "Do Scarlett and Catty know the truth aboout Scar, or did you, Sam and Dean keep that truth from your girls?" John's expression hardened. "Why don't you hand over the gun?"