Chapter 14 - Nightmare

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/13524

Previously on Worlds Colliding (Supernatural):

From 1.11 - Scarecrow: In Catty and Scarlett's side of the motel room, Scarlett sat up in bed, alert, confused and surprised, on the phone. "Dad?"

John was on the other end of the line, standing in a payphone. "This is bigger than you think."

From 1.02 - Wendigo: In the woods, Dean spoke to Scarlett, Sam and Catty. "He wants us to pick up where he left off."

From 1.10 - Asylum: In the asylum, Catty, Scarlett, Sam and Dean walked down the hall. Catty had a shotgun and a bag of weapons. Scarlett was holding a flashlight. Sam had a video camera and a flashlight. Dean had the EMF reader.

Dean: (voice over from 1.02 - Wendigo) "Saving people."

From 1.06 - Skin: In the sewers, Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty were searching, tracking for the Shapeshifter, a gun in one hand, a flashlight in the other.

Dean: (voice over) "Hunting things."

From 1.02 - Wendigo: In the woods, Dean spoke to Scarlett, Sam and Catty. "The family business."

"I got to find Dad," Sam told them.

Catty nodded. "Okay."

From 1.01 - Pilot: In Sam's Apartment, Jessica was pinned to the ceiling, staring down at Sam, bleeding from the belly, bursting into flames. Fire spread across the ceiling.

From 1.09 - Home: In the motel, Sam explained to Scarlett, Catty and Dean. "I dreamt about Jessica's death days before it happened."

There were flashes of Sam waking up from dreams that led to premonitions.

Dean: (voice over from 1.10 - Asylum) "You gotta be careful, all right? Ghosts are attracted to that ESP thing you got going on."

From 1.10 - Asylum: In the asylum, Catty, Scarlett, Sam and Dean walked down the hall.

"It's not ESP," Sam told them. "I just have strange vibes, weird dreams."

From 1.02 - Wendigo: In Sam's dream, he was grieving at Jessica's grave.

An arm covered in dirt reached out of the ground, grabbing Sam by the wrist, scaring him.

Scarlett: (voice over from 1.09 - Home) "People have weird dreams, Sam."

From 1.09 - Home: In the motel room, Sam explained to Scarlett, Catty and Dean. "I have these nightmares."

"We've noticed," Scarlett told him.

"And sometimes they come true," Sam told them.

Catty, Scarlett and Dean looked at Sam in confusion, too surprised to react right away.

Catty was the one to speak. "Come again?"

§

Day One

Night - Suburban Neighborhood

(Song) Money and Dealers - Flickerstick