Chapter 21 - Salvation

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/28086

THE ROAD SO FAR

(Song) Carry On My Wayward Son - Kansas

From 1.01 - Pilot: In the Winchester House's Baby's Catty's nursery, Mary let Young Sam and Young Dean into the dark nursery, turning on the light.

John was holding Young Sam in his arms.

Baby Catty was lying in her crib, looking toward them.

Later, Young Sam walked into the nursery to see a man's silhouette standing over Baby Catty's crib. "Daddy?"

Mary ran toward the nursery, stopping short.

Baby Catty and Young Sam were crying.

John followed their gazes.

Mary was burning alive, her torso gathered with blood.

Outside, Young Dean and Young Sam, carrying Baby Catty, ran away from the house.

John ran outside, scooping up his children, carrying them away.

Fire exploded out of the nursery window.

Later, Young Sam, John, and Young Dead were sitting on the hood of the Impala.

John was holding Baby Catty, looking up at the remnants of the fire.

From 1.01 - Pilot: In the stairwell outside of Sam's apartment, Catty, Scarlett and Dean spoke to Sam.

"Dad's missing," Dean told him. "We need you to help us find him."

From 1.01 - Pilot: Outside in the parking lot, they spoke.

"We can't do this alone," Catty told him.

From 1.17 - Hell House: In the basement, Catty, Scarlett, Sam and Dean aimed shotguns and flashlights at the door.

Dean: (voice over from 1.02 - Wendigo) "Dad's given us a job to do."

From 1.02 - Wendigo: In the caves, Scarlett shot the Wendigo with the flare gun, burning it alive.

Dean: (voice over from 1.02 - Wendigo) "He wants us to pick up where he left off."

From 1.03 - Dead in the Water: In the lake, Catty breached the surface, holding Lucas. She gasped for breath. Lucas didn't move.

Dean: (voice over from 1.02 - Wendigo) "Saving people."

From 1.19 - Provenance: In Evelyn's House, Catty stood in front of Brett, swinging an iron poker through the Ghost of Melanie, making her disappear.

Dean: (voice over from 1.02 - Wendigo) "Hunting things."

From 1.02 - Wendigo: In the woods, Sam spoke to Scarlett, Catty and Dean. "I got to find Dad."

From 1.01 - Pilot: In Sam's Apartment, Jessica was pinned to the ceiling, staring down at Sam, bleeding from the belly. She burst into flames. Fire spread across the ceiling.

Sam: (voice over from 1.02 - Wendigo) "I got to find Jessica's killer."

From 1.02 - Wendigo: In the woods, Catty nodded. "Okay. Because whatever it was that killed Jessica, it killed Mom. I want to find them as much as you do."