Chapter 6 - Skin

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/7379

Previously on Worlds Colliding (Supernatural):

From 1.01 - Pilot: In the parking lot outside of Sam's apartment, Catty looked at Sam. "We can't do this alone."

From 1.01 - Pilot: In Sam's bedroom, Sam was lying down with two drops of blood on his head. He opened his eyes, taking in what he saw, gasping in horror.

Jessica was pinned to the ceiling, staring down at him, bleeding from the belly.

Sam sat up, but looked like he couldn't move. "No!"

Jessica burst into flame.

From 1.02 - Wendigo: In the woods, Dean spoke to Scarlett, Sam and Catty. "I think Dad wants us to pick up where he left off."

From 1.01 - Pilot: In Sam's Apartment's parking lot, the Winchesters looked into the arsenal in the trunk of the Impala.

From 1.01 - Pilot: Outside of John's motel room, Sam and Dean were covered in sewer water, playing look out with Catty.

Scarlett's arms reached out to grab them and pull them inside.

Dean: (voice over from 1.02 - Wendigo) "You know, saving people."

From 1.03 - Dead in the Water: In the Barr House, Dean kicked the bathroom door in, running inside. Sam followed Dean inside. They reached inside the lake-water filled bathtub to pull Andrea Barr out. Scarlett and Catty held Lucas Barr back, turning him away so he didn't have to see.

Dean: (voice over from 1.02 - Wendigo) "Hunting things."

From 1.02 - Wendigo: In the woods, Dean spoke to Scarlett, Sam and Catty. "The family business."

"No," Sam told them. "I gotta find Jessica's killer."

From 1.01 - Pilot: Sam, Scarlett, Catty and Dean stood at the trunk of the Impala, looking at the arsenal.

Sam was set in desperate anger, tossing the shotgun into the arsenal. "We've got work to do."

From 1.02 - Wendigo: In the woods, Catty looked at Sam. "Okay. Because whatever it was that killed Jessica..."

From 1.01 - Pilot: In the Winchester House's Baby Catty's nursery, Mary burned on the ceiling.

Catty: (voice over from 1.02 - Wendigo) "It killed Mom. We'll find them."

§    

St. Louis, Missouri

Flash Forward - Woman's House - Kitchen

(Song) Good Deal - Mommy and Daddy

A blonde woman was tied and gagged to a chair. She was badly beaten and bleeding. Her face wasn't shown.

A man stood nearby, holding a knife. His hand was the only thing visible.

§

Outside

A SWAT team walked toward the house, in complete uniform and having all weaponry.