Chapter 13 - Route 666

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/9313

Previously on Worlds Colliding (Supernatural):

November 2, 1988

Clips from 1.01 "Pilot"

The Winchester House.

17 years ago

Young Sam walked into Baby Catty's nursery to see a man's silhouette standing over Baby Catty's crib. "Daddy?"

Mary ran toward the nursery, stopping short.

John gave Baby Catty to Young Sam. "Take your sister outside as fast as you can! Go!"

Young Sam and Young Dean ran out of the house with Baby Catty.

John looked at the ceiling.

Their mother mysteriously died.

John watched the nursery burn, Mary with it. "Mary! No!"

Now they are...

From 1.07 - Hook Man: In Lori and Taylor's dorm room, Dean, Scarlett, Catty and Sam were looking at the message on the wall.

From 1.01 - Pilot: In Sam's Apartment, Catty spoke to Sam and Jessica. "Dad's on a hunting trip."

From 1.01 - Pilot: Outside of John's motel room, Sam and Dean were covered in sewer water, playing look out with Catty.

Scarlett's arms reached out to grab them and pull them inside.

From 1.01 - Pilot: In Sam's Apartment, Catty spoke to Sam and Jessica. "And he hasn't been home in a few days."

Are on a quest to find their father

From 1.01 - Pilot: In the Jericho County Sheriff's Office, Sheriff tossed down John's Journal.

From 1.02 - Wendigo: In the woods, Dean knelt in front of Scarlett, Sam and Catty, holding John's Journal. "This is Dad's book. I think he wants us to pick up where we left off."

From 1.03 - Dead in the Water: On the dock above the lake, Lucas knelt down, reaching a hand into the water. Scarlett reahed toward him, grabbing Lucas' arm.

Peter's hand reached out of the water to grab Lucas', pulling him and Scarlett into the water.

From 1.06 - Skin: In the street outside of the Impala, Scarlett had a gun trained on Shapeshifter!Catty.

Dean: (voice over from 1.02 - Wendigo) "Saving people."

From 1.06 - Skin: In the Warren House, Shapeshifter!Scarlett lunged toward Catty. A beaten, bloody and tortured Catty held the knife ready, breathing heavily, bracing herself for a fight.

From 1.01 - Pilot: On Sylvania Bridge, The Ghost-possessed Impala drove straight toward Dean, Scarlett, Catty and Sam. Dean, Scarlett, Catty and Sam ran away as fast as they could.

Dean: (voice over from 1.02 - Wendigo) "Hunting things."

From 1.09 - Home: In Jenny's House, An invisible force threw Sam to the floor, making him slide backward into another room, crashing into the table.

From 1.05 - Bloody Mary: In the antique store, Scarlett used a crowbar to shatter Bloody Mary's mirror.

Dean: (voice over from 1.02 - Wendigo) "The family business."