Chapter 16 - Shadow

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/25078

Previously on Worlds Colliding (Supernatural):

From 1.11 - Scarecrow: In the motel room, Scarlett sat up in bed, alert, confused and surprised, on the phone. "Dad?"

John was on the other end of the line, standing in a payphone. "This is bigger than you think. They're everywhere."

From 1.02 - Wendigo: In the woods, Dean spoke to Scarlett, Sam and Catty. "He wants us to pick up where he left off."

From 1.10 - Asylum: In the asylum, Catty, Scarlett, Sam and Dean walked down the wall. Catty had a shotgun. Scarlett had a bag of weapons. Sam had a video camera and a flashlight. Dean had the EMF reader.

Dean: (voice over from 1.02 - Wendigo) "Saving people."

From 1.06 - Skin: In the sewers, Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty were searching, tracking for the Shapeshifter, a gun in one hand, a flashlight in the other.

Dean: (voice over from 1.02 - Wendigo) "Hunting things."

From 1.02 - Wendigo: In the woods, Dean spoke to Scarlett, Sam and Catty. "The family business."

From 1.11 - Scarecrow: In the Impala, Sam looked at Dean. "I don't understand the blind faith you have in the man."

From 1.11 - Scarecrow: Outside the car, Catty and Scarlett were trying to keep Sam and Dean from fighting. "Dean."

"You're a selfish bastard, you know that?" Dean asked. "You just do whatever you want. Hey, I'm taking off. I will leave your ass." He looked at Catty and Scarlett. "And if you want to go with him, I will leave yours, too."

Sam turned to face them. "I want you to leave me, Dean."

Catty looked between them in exasperation. "Are you guys kidding me?"

Dean got into the Impala.

Sam looked at Catty and Scarlett. "You take care of our brother. I'll take care of our Dad."

Catty and Scarlett hesitantly got into the car.

The Impala drove away, leaving.

From 1.11 - Scarecrow: In the bus station, Meg was introducing herself to Sam. "I'm Meg."

Sam shook her hand. "Sam."

From 1.11 - Scarecrow: On the side of the road, Sam looked at Meg. "So, where you headed?"

"No way I'm telling you," Meg told him.

"Why not?" Sam asked.

Meg tilted her head. "You could be some kind of freak."

From 1.11 - Scarecrow: In the van, Meg slit the guy's throat, using his blood to make a call in a bowl. "It makes no sense. Hell, I could have taken all four of them. Why let them go?"

§

Chicago, Illinois

Day One

Night - Street

(Song) You Got Your Hooks in Me - Little Charlie and the Nightcats

A young brunette woman walked down the sidewalk, listening to music on her iPod.