The Glee club recruiting.

Altogether

Altogether.

"Okay, guys!" Mr. Schuester concluded, bringing his hands together. "This was quite alright, but I think we need to work on that song a little more."

"Just a little?" Rachel repeated. "We suck, Mr. Schue! We definitively need more training!"

"I'm sorry, Rachel, but considering we're not truly a club for now, we can't possibly demand more hours to the principal."

"No wonder we ain't a real club, nobody'd want to join a group of losers and incompetent artists!" Kurt mumbled grumpily.

"Hey, we said we'd find new members," Finn tried to appease the situation. "It's gonna be alright, we'll keep the club alive."

"Yeah, he's right," Puck backed up. "You already got me and Santana in, so everything's possible!"

"To what price?" Kurt replied with pessimism. "Now everyone thinks you're gay."

Puck, stung in his pride, snapped, "No that is because they see me around you."

"Knock it off, you two!" Rachel intervened. "We need to stand together, especially in difficult times like these."

Puck and Kurt looked at each other daggers, but eventually nodded in apology, and Mr. Schuester continued, "So you're in charge of recruiting, and of improving your dancing skills for the next time! See you guys!"

Everyone gathered up their stuff, and as the Spanish teacher ran to his following class, Rachel stood in front of the group, Finn on her side.

"Okay. So Mr. Schue hasn't been so much explicit, but this is a critical situation. We need to find new members. Everyone's gonna help for that. Talk to as many kids as you can. We have a week. Let's not disappoint Mr. Schue!"

They all agreed, even Kurt who was being very skeptical, and they went back to their typical high school day, keeping in mind Mr. Schuester's and Rachel's speeches.

***