Mike and Alec's wedding.

Alec

Alec.

Alec was nervous. He was pacing around in a hidden part of the castle, waiting for all his friends and family to gather and sit. But most of all, waiting for himself to be able to finally cross that long aisle and get to his fiancé's side.

He suddenly felt a presence near him, and a hand crash on his shoulder. "Hey, wedding man!" Jace teased him.

His blond brother smiled to him, and Alexander subsided a little, giving him a smile back. "God, I think I'm going to faint," he whispered shamefully.

"Hey, it's okay to freak out, pal. Even for a twenty-six-year-old big guy like you. Even for the life partner, and soon-to-be husband, of the most famous dancer of Broadway."

"Yeah, I guess..." He raised his look towards his best friend and exhaled calmly.

"Let me arrange this." The blond bestman straightened Alec's white suit and pulled a bit on his black bowtie.

"I'm glad you're here with me."

Mike.

Mike's cousin, Tina, had luckily agreed on being his maid of honor, and supervisor for the whole wedding. Michael may have no trouble dancing in front of thousands of people, he was nonetheless not comfortable with a few friends and relatives seeing him kiss his fiancé.

Half of his father's family had come, even though it had been hard for the family to accept Mike's life choices, for almost ten years now. But Alexander was the man who made him happy, and he was going to marry him no matter what.

Tina looked up at her cousin and smiled. "Oh my God, you're so beautiful. I wish my husband could be this beautiful... If I ever get one."

"Of course you will, Tin. Don't you know they always say weddings are the best place to get acquainted with people? There are some fine guys on Alec's side. I mean, look at him."

She giggled, and reached out for his bowtie in order to tie it up right, making her cousin smile even more.

***