Integration.

The Glee club

The Glee club.

"Alright, guys!" Mr. Schuester exclaimed. "I would like to introduce you to your three brand new members: Mike Chang, Isabelle Lightwood, and–that's a surprise for you–Alec Lightwood! Cheer them up!"

They entered one by one, Isabelle still a bit disturbed because she had just discovered herself that her brother was in, too. But instead of loud applause, the Glee club stood confused.

"Who's that?" Santana asked. "Never seen him in my life."

"That is Jace and Isabelle Lightwood's brother, if that wasn't pretty obvious," Puck informed her in sarcasm.

"How would I know?" his girlfriend replied nastily. "I'm not the one trying to get his sister in my bed."

"Do you say that because you're not that one person anymore?" Isabelle interrupted in a smirk.

Santana Lopez quickly turned toward her, resembling a fury. "What?"

"Oh, come on, Santana. Everyone knows Puck's not into you anymore, since he's been aware of my delightful existence," the other cheerleader said, slowly stepping toward her mate, who was now so angry she could not answer. "Don't tell me you didn't understand why he could never make it to your dates?"

Suddenly, Santana rose and tried to jump on the smaller girl, who was laughing out loud. Around them, nobody dared to move, waiting for the next step in their clash, but Mike was the first to react when the girls began to fight. He quickly interfered and separated the students, asking for someone's help. Alec, who had been fascinated by the Asian's agility and pragmatism, got a grip on himself and caught his sister's wrist, attracting her in an appeasing hug.

"Okay...," Mr. Schue continued. "I think you two need to subside a little, right? Anyway, before beginning to practice, I'd like to congratulate y'all for managing to attract new members, even if we're far from having enough of them. Keep looking, guys, try to find new talents within your friends, or anything. And now, hit it!" he addressed the orchestra.

***