Chapter 3

"Are you kidding me?!" Luke growled as he grabbed hold of his hair, and made a one-eighty turn. He walked to the car and slammed his head against the car, and then looked over at Calum. "If you mentioned this was coming, that would've been great!"

"Hey!" I yelled. "I'm not happy about this either!" I glare at Ashton. "Ashton! Why didn't you tell me that he was going to be here?!"

"I just found out when they pulled into the driveway," he shrugged sheepishly.

"Luke," Calum began, "it's okay. If you want me to take you home, then I'm completely cool with that."

"No, I'm going," Luke stated. "I'm not letting that freak ruin my break." My blood was boiling, and I wanted so badly to punch him, and that's rare.

"Likewise, Hemmings," I retorted as I pulled Ashton inside the house.

"Mikey, I swear, I didn't know he was going to be here!" he explained.

"Well, the least you could've done was tell me who your friend was."

"You never brought it up..." I let out a groan and just rubbed my hands over my face. "L-Look, Mikey, just pretend that he isn't even there."

"Oh, that'd be easy if he didn't say rude things to me, but that idiot can't keep his big mouth shut for a second." Then Calum and Luke walked in, standing a few feet away from me and Ashton. Then I remembered something. "You knew I was going to be here," I said to Calum.

"Wait, you knew?" Luke glared at Calum who just shrugged innocently.

"I thought it'd be the best way for you two to get along?" he laughed.

"No!" Luke and I yelled at the same time. We glared at each other before looking away. I crossed my arms over my chest and I heard him huff.

"Well, there's no choice now," Ashton sighed. "If we want to make this trip fun, then you two, Michael and Luke, are going to have to get along."

"Yeah, right," Luke groaned. "Like I'd get along with that."

"Who'd want to be friends with a stuck-up snob like that brat over there?" I added. Calum and Ashton stood beside each other.

"Lukey, you gotta have a positive attitude about this," Calum said. "I mean, maybe if you two got along, then there won't be so much tension."

"Yeah, Mikey," Ashton began. "Besides, Calum and I are friends."

"You guys are different. At least you don't hate each other's guts for no absolute reason."

"Oh! You think I hate you for nothing?!" Luke snapped. "I don't like you because you're a freak!"

"No! Reason! See what I mean, Ash?!"

"You two need to get along!" Ashton yelled. "I should've told you guys before, but Calum and I made some sort of buddy arrangement. It was way before I knew that he was coming along."

"I have a name," Luke muttered.

"Nobody cares!" I snapped at him.

"Anyway," Calum cleared his throat, "the buddy arrangement is that every night we are to room with other people. Tonight it'll be Michael with Ashton and Luke with me. The next night it'll be Michael with me and Luke with Ashton. The third night it'll be Ashton with me and Luke with-"

"No! Change it!" Luke exclaimed.

"I'm not rooming with him!" I shouted.

Calum just shook his head. "Luke, I neglected to tell you that Michael was coming, and it was for a good cause! Ashton told me last night that Michael was going, and then the wheels in my head turned. I thought this was the perfect opportunity for you two to finally end your stupid feud. You two are always fighting for nothing, and I want it all to stop."