Chapter 11

*Jimin's POV*

I had this feeling that I still don't know how to describe. It was unsettling yet so comforting at the same time and it drove me insane.

Every time I walked a certain street, I felt like I needed to stop there and look around, yet I always forgot whenever I was there.

This time. This time, for sure, I'll remember.

I walked my usual path towards the police station and it clicked. I stayed focused the whole time. My mind was sharp as a knife, I needed to stay concentrated. Suddenly, I remembered and looked around.

I was next to... The university?

Why am I here? I didn't have a clue but I still looked around. I remembered this place. I graduated here and soon after, I was accepted at the police station as a part of its program.

When people asked me why I wanted to be an investigator, I always told them I didn't know. That I was just attracted to this profession since I was little.

I entered the university hall and thought of all the times I was here. I felt a little nostalgic.

I went to my department and walked through the halls, thinking about how I had to come back again once I've start my magistrate.

As I walked, I was struck by that feeling again. That awful feeling that I needed to do something. I looked around, but I didn't know what to do. All I saw was another student. But..

The moment we made eye contact, something clicked in both of us. The feeling slowly got stronger, shivers running down my spine and my mind running fast.

The student took heavy breaths, I could hear him from this distance. He wasn't that far, so I could easily scan his face. It looked so familiar.

I walked towards him, but he took a step backwards, shaking his head.

"No, not now." He whispered and ran off to where he came from.

What was up with him? I didn't know, but I needed to see him again.

As I was walking aimlessly, I took out my diary, as lame as that sounds, but to be honest, it was a sort of stress-relief whenever I wrote something on it. It was as though many doors opened in my mind, allowing new ideas to flow and solidify into ones I never thought were important until I proved myself wrong.

I sat down on one of the inside benches and opened the diary. It was still rather new, I was only five days in.

Day 5
I ended up in the university. I don't know why, but the feeling got stronger whenever I stood there.
Also, I saw this strange-acting student. He's the one I was looking for, but he ran off before I could talk to him. Surely, he felt it too- a feeling of familiarity between the two of us even though I've never met the guy before.
I need to see him again, talk to him. Reassure myself I'm not going insane.