Chapter 13

*Taehyung's dimension; 3 years ago*
*Taehyung's POV*

My heart shattered into a million pieces. My brain completely shut out. My sense of time stopped.

I was getting sicker and sicker.

Jimin was already in the hospital, his body maintained on a cluster of life support.

And Jungkook...

He was gone. Dead.

That boy was gone from my life and it was all my fault.

I shouldn't have done that.

It was all my fault.

I knew opening a huge hole was illegal, but I still worked on an improved device to do it. And it was functioning, but what happened afterwards was catastrophic.

The amount of radiation was far too lethal and an unknown substance came out. None of us knew what it was and none of us wanted to tell the authorities because we were too scared.

But we should have. People started dying of "unknown reasons" and we had to tell someone. Of course, after we did that, Jungkook dropped on the floor, unconscious.

Doctors tried to save him, but we were far too late. The poison was already running through his blood stream and Jimin was next. For some unknown reasons, the poison ran slower in my veins, as if my body was fighting it. But alas, I was still dying.

Two days later, the police came. I was under arrest.

The reason?

Murder.

The murder of Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin.

I had to do SOMETHING.

I quickly grabbed the small device in my hand and opened a hole. Just enough for me to squeeze in. I was prepared for the consequences even if I died. But what happened was unlike anything I expected.

I thought that if a human passed through the hole, they would die immediately, but I didn't.

I survived. I travelled to an alternate dimension and I was still alive.

And so, my adventure begins.