Chapter 12

*Teahyung's original dimension; 7 years ago*
*Taehyung's POV*

"Hey, kookie, what do you think of this?" I asked while showing him a simple-looking device I made. I extended my arm and showed it to Jungkook, who was sitting next to me, working on something I didn't know. He looked at it and his eyes lit up with joy.

"Wow, it looks amazing!" He exclaimed, but then a frown replaced the glee on his face. "So what exactly is it?" He asked confused.

"Its a worm hole opener, you moron." Answered Jimin from the back of the room. "It was that obvious." He added with an annoyed tone.

"Be a little bit nicer." I said and narrowed my eyes at him. "Jungkook isn't as bright as you are." 

"Hey! That hurt even more!" Shouted Jungkook and laughed. "I might be slow, but I do have a bright mind."

"I'm still surprised at how they accepted you in the science department..." whispered Jimin in reply, shaking his head.

"We can all agree that if it weren't for Kookie, none of us would be here." I added and bumped kookie's the shoulder. "Don't worry, you have your moments of greatness. It's just that they come and go without any warnings." I chuckled.

It was true. We barely passed as a team on the entrance exam of this school because of Jungkook. If it weren't for him, we might've had to separate as little kids and go to different schools.

Of course, we fought like crazy getting here. It was known that this school was one of the best and the science department was the hardest to get into. In fact, only 1% of the applicants get accepted.

Why did we choose this school? Because the three of us were interested in time travel ever since we were very young. In theory, we were convinced it was possible, but none of us knew how to move the time scale backwards, only forwards and for a short time.

We knew about the existence of different dimensions, but we were forbidden to travel through them. Only objects could, and even that was strictly controlled.

It was know that our dimension was one of the most advanced out there. We had devices that the other worlds would be envious of, but it all came with a cost.

The more we advanced and used those worm holes, the faster humanity died out.

There was so much radiation coming from them that it became illegal to open a hole for more that two seconds. The smaller the hole was, the longer you could keep it open.

I was one of the few that could control them. It was simple really. All I needed was a device to open it and I could quickly calculate the amount of radiation that would affect me. Of course, I always kept it at a minimum, especially when Kookie and Chimchim were with me.

But... my calculations were very wrong.