Chapter 20

*Shadow Jungkook's POV*

I looked down only to see a growing red spot on my white t-shirt.

Blood.

I panicked. This was too soon. I knew I was dying and I thought I had at least two weeks, but now... Now, it seems all I had was a couple of minutes at most. The bullet hit a vital spot and it was bad. I tried desperately t pressure the wound to a close, a sob escaping me. More blood went gushing out, my hands unable to press any harder- they were shaking too much.

I looked in front of me, my face mirrored in the one on this universe's Jungkook. We were terrified. I looked at his wound, he was bleeding as much as I was, but the bullet was inside of him. Guess this time I was the lucky one.

My legs couldn't support me any longer and I found myself on top of my captive. I tired to push myself up, but my hands failed me.

Tears started coming down my cheeks. I was scared. I didn't want it to end like this. I wanted to see Taehyung pay for what he did to me. He lied to me... He told me that he would protect me, that he loved me, yet he left me like the trash he was. I could never forgive him. Never.

I felt hands pulling me upwards and then pushing me to the side. I laid on the ground, by back against the hard floor. I squinted my eyes to see who had found this place and my heart nearly stopped.

"Impossible..." I whispered.

In front of me stood a dead man.

Or at least a man that was supposed to be dead. Teahyung told me stories about him, about the Jimin of his dimension. But he told me he died a long time ago. He told me he had left him a necklace on his death bed before disappearing. There was no way I could've mistaken that necklace- Taehyung used to draw it all the time, hoping to find the Jimin of my world, but unfortunately he didn't exist there.

"You should be dead." I said, my voice cracking. I'd lost hope.

"Well, I'm supposed to be." He said with a voice that could kill. He narrowed his eyes at me and continued, "I'm here to repair the mess you've made."