Chapter 14

*Jimin POV*

Day 6

I returned to the university to look for that guy, but I had no luck.
This time, the university was empty, deserted, no student to be found, yet I could feel it. He was there.
I walked around, trying to find the source of my uneasiness, and I finally did, but what I found made no sense.
As I'm writing this, I'm looking at a man, who I'm sure I don't know, but everything he does seems familiar. Jus like the one I locked eyes with the day before.
Apparently they're two.
This one looks a little bit more mature, his eyes speaking of experience.
I should know who he is.

I closed the diary and continued to watch the man.

He was sitting on a bench, his eyes glued to a notebook he was reading. He looked uneasy, his body flinched whenever someone walked past him, hiding the notebook from other pairs of eyes. I was getting curious.

I stood up and walked around him, trying not to make any sounds. I held my breath in anticipation and went closer and closer until I barely contained my gasp.

My diary.

But how? It was just in my hand, but this man was holding a copy of it. Everything was the same, even the writing inside was my handwriting. I took mine out and examined the one in his hands. I was still on day 6 and this guy was reading day 5. Yesterday. If he had already copied the first pages, there's no way he could have copied yesterday.

The man flipped the page and sighed. "I know you're behind me. I don't need to see you, I can feel you." He said, his voice sounded hopeless.

"But how-"

"You'll know soon enough." The man said and stood up facing me now. "Just... just don't die on me this time." He whispered and walked away. I was left standing there, speechless.

After a while I looked around, finally able to move again, and saw something unusual. I thought my mind was playing tricks on me or maybe he had a twin?

The guy from yesterday was here again. Only this time, he was being followed by someone who looked exactly like him.