sophomore year

Junhui's and Hoshi's DMs

mrblueearmuffs: you want some tea?

kwonassonfire: bitch I'm THIRSTY

mrblueearmuffs: ok you ARE MY BEST BITCH SO YOU BEST NOT TELL NO ONE.

kwonassonfire: a bitch is secretive.

mrblueearmuffs: ya know what I'll tell you later. Meet me in the lunch bathroom

kwonassonfire: biiiiiiiiittccchhh.
-----
Soonyoung stood up from the lunch table he was at. He wasn't done eating but he wanted the tea ya know? He left Minghao who wasn't really paying attention to Soonyoung because he was on his phone.

He walked into the bathroom and saw Jun leaning against the wall. Jun looked over at Soonyoung and checked the stalls then walked over to lock the door.
"You really wanna know?"
Jun asked.

"Duh."
Soonyoung said while hopping onto the counter.
"I mean you hate him and I have no idea why but I'm your best friend. I mean if it's a good reason you best believe I'll hate on him with you."

Jun laughed and brushed his hair out of this face while looking around the bathroom.
"Ok. It sounds super stupid so don't fucking laugh."

Soonyoung gave him a face of, "bitch, I'm most likely gonna laugh."

Jun sighed.
"It's because ever since elementary we have been in the same class and he would always be better than me. But what pisses me off is that..."
Jun mumbled the last part.

"Speak up for my old ass ears."
Soonyoung yelled, making Jun laugh.

"...I kind of like him sort of."

Soonyoung gave him a, "bitch, really?"
Look.

"It's because during junior high we got closer an then we got to high school and towards sophomore year I started to like him and it pisses me off. And I was confused and acted like I hated him and and now he hates me because I act like hate him and now I hate myself."

"Why don't you just um I don't know..drop the fucking act?"

"It's not really that simple."

Soonyoung sighed.
"Maybe he hates you because he likes you and he can't understand you."
Soonyoung suggested, furrowing his eyebrows as if he couldn't understand what he was saying.

"Regardless, he hates me."
Jun sighed.
"Whatever, it's high school it's not like it would last anyway."

Soonyoung just nodded and hopped off the counter.
"Well, lets go finish our lunch."
He said while grabbing Jun's hand.

Soonyoung opened the door and saw Wonwoo standing there.
"What were you two doing in here?"
Wonwoo's deep voice made Jun blush. He hasn't heard that low voice since that last time they talked. They were usually just yelling at each other.

"Nothing really."
Jun said. He shook Soonyoung's hand off of him and slipped past them.

"Just be patient with him."
Soonyoung said while patting Wonwoo's shoulder.

Wonwoo sighed.