channie was right.

"So, to my question earlier."
Wonwoo continued eating his food.
"Soonyoung suggested this place, right?"

Jun didn't answer. Instead he turned his head to the side and stared out the window, occasionally eating some food.

"Aww you're so rude, doll face."
Wonwoo pouted.

"You're noisy, fuckwad."

"I'm here charming you with cute nicknames and you call me 'fuckwad'?"

"You think it's charming?"
Jun cocked his eyebrow.

"Is it, doll?"

"If you think it is, then that's what it is."

"So, if I were to think this was a date, is it a date?"
Wonwoo said while laying his hand on Jun's. Jun glanced at Wonwoo's hand then back at Wonwoo before moving his hand to pick up his drink.
Jun took out his phone quickly.
mrblueearmuffs: I fuckjng hate you Soonyoung.

Wonwoo sighed.
"It's not nice to text on a date."

"Fuck off. Why haven't you left yet?"

"Why haven't you? You aren't eating. All you're doing is staring out a window and listening to me compliment you."

"Complimenting? Is that what you were trying to do? Do you think I enjoy being teased, Wonwoo? Do you think you can call me 'doll' and 'babe' and not expect me to compare myself to your one night stands who you probably also call 'doll' and 'babe'? Fuck off."
Jun threw some money on the table for the waiter and walked out of the diner. Wonwoo sat there, still registering the situation before grabbing his wallet and paying for his meal.

"Jun, wait!"
Wonwoo ran after Jun who was already a couple meters ahead.
"Jun, what the hell?"
Wonwoo panted when he caught up.

"I should be saying that. I told you to fuck off."

"What the hell? I go through the trouble of approaching you and talking to you and even trying to appeal to you and you curse at me and run off?"
Wonwoo yelled, staring at Jun.
"What the fuck."
Wonwoo sighed.
"What have I gotten myself into?"
He laughed a little before hugging Jun. Now it was Jun's turn to stand there and absorb the situation.

"What the hell.."
Jun whispered before pushing Wonwoo away.
"What are you trying to do? You obviously don't get that I am not a mind reader. Tell me what you want or leave me the fuck alone. I'm tired of this shit."
Jun pushed Wonwoo and turned to walk home.

Wonwoo sighed.
"Channie, you were right. This is like a stupid fucking high school movie."
Wonwoo ran after Jun again.

"Why do you hate me, Jun?"

"Fuck off."

"Why?"
Wonwoo held tightly onto Jun's wrist so he couldn't escape.

"Because I want you to leave me the hell alone."

"No, I mean why do you hate me?"

"....Wonwoo, stop this."
Jun tugged lightly at his hand, trying to get Wonwoo to let him go.

"What did I do to you? We were so close and next thing I know you hate me."

"Wonwoo....can you just let go?"

"No, I won't let go."

"You didn't do anything, ok? I just didn't understand at the time. Now it's too late. We both hate each other."
Jun sighed.

"Understand what? And I never said I hated you."

"Well, why do you not hate me?"

"Because I like you too much to hate you."

Jun stood there. He felt Wonwoo's grip loosen and took his chance. He tore his arm away from Wonwoo's grip and went home as fast as he could.

~
A/N: I'm just as confused as you are.