Descriptions (important)

Name: Skylar Lee Gray

Age: 18.

Height: 6'

Sexuality: bisexual.

Clothes: he normally wears a black leather jacket with a gray muscle shirt that has the words free hugs he wears black ripped skinny jeans and combat boots. But his clothing consists of darker colors and skinny jeans.

Sex: male.

Hair color: silver and dark brown. (Styled 'emo')

weapons: two silver daggers and his teeth + claws.

Personality: calm jealous brave, needy, clingy, and, a bit skittish a bit bipolar (can be threatening if needed).

Likes: being petted, hugs, and nature.

Dislikes: loud sounds, heights, and fire.

Scars/Tattoos: he has a tattoo of a wolf on his shoulder along with a moon he also has a quote that is for him to remember his mom. He has one scar on his back down the center and a few on his arms.

Disorders: a bit of depression and insanity. (He takes pills to keep him sane or at least to keep him calm)

Backstory: he lives on a foundation. He was taken at age 6 after his parents died. The person who took him and many others started to experiment. His goal was to make killing machines by adding animals genes. And it worked. The man turned him into a wolf human hybrid. He is able to make a fluffy black tail with silver along the bottom appear along with his black wolf ears that are tipped with silver. His teeth are always sharp and shaped like a k9's teeth. He is also able to turn into a black wolf but him not being too muscular as a human the wolf form is about the size of a german shepherd. His wolf form is mostly black besides his silver belly paws tips of ears and bottom of his tail. Soon after he recovered he was taught to fight. He became one of the best fighters at the place. By age 18 everyone was a bit scared of him. His master has kept a secret from him he had killed his parents so he could take the boy. Note: he is normally calm unless someone/something triggers him, he runs out of pills, or if his master tells him to attack giving him his trigger-word. (Which happens to be his mom's name, Bridget.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Jensen Ace Miller

Age: 22

Body type: Muscular, from the 6 years of service he did for military

Eye color: Brown

Height: 6'3

Sexuality: Bisexual

Clothes: Dark blue jeans with a regular dark brown button up shirt, he wore worn down black shoes.

Sex: male.

Hair color: Dark brown hair with small spots of light brown and slightly sticks up in the front.

Weapons: The pocket knife he keeps with him everywhere he goes, good with guns but currently owns none due to what he has seen.

Personality: He's a little bit of an asshole at first, and will have his moments of just pure douchebag but he makes more sacrifices than needed, he's not brave just stupid, stupid for the people he cares about. He has good morals, respects people no matter who they are and knows they have all faced their own little wars once or twice.

Likes: pizza cause damn it 6 years of no pizza can damage a man. Cooking, cleaning, a full hard day of working.

Dislikes: someone taking their life for granted, hurting others, others hurting others.

Scars/Tattoos: plenty of scars from the wars he's been in, gunshot wounds in his shoulder and thigh, and hip. He's got a slash across his back from a knife getting him from the enemy, slashes from a group who kidnapped him for about 2 days before his fellow team gets him.

Disorders: Depression but it never lasts too long, ptsd but is getting help from therapy for that.

Backstory: Jensen had dealt with his dad, abusing his mother and himself. Jensen later had enough when his father came home drunk and started to beat his mom for not having sex with him. He grabbed his dad's gun from the small drawer beside the bed and pulled his mother away, then shot his father dead. Jensen and his mother stayed with her sister margaret and her newly wedded husband. At age 17 Jensen didn't know of anything he wanted to be or do with his life and he saw a flyer to go into the military and told his mother he was going to join. He left in the middle of the night since she was so against it, hating violence because of her husband but Jensen knew what he had to do. Jensen came back only a few months earlier and already got an apartment and works at a small cafe since he actually enjoys the soft feeling of wearing a little too much pink and it seems all happy there and the smell of pastries and coffee.