Chapter 9

Jensen didn't like the sound of Skylar not eating, even if it was a punishment. He looked out back in the direction of his mother's house and started walking. "You know that's like a form of abuse right? That's not right to do." He looked behind him and sighed before just walking towards the house, only a few minutes before he saw the house and went inside, to see his mom smiling wide as she clapped her hands together excitedly.

"Oh dear! I have got just the absolute greatest idea! You and your little friend can stay with me for a week! I can show you guys around and what I do!" She didn't stop showing her teeth, she was just overly excited about the idea. Jensen scratched his head, 

"Oh ma I don't know if Skylar can stay-" His mother interrupted. 

"He can stay! I already got your guys room- I mean rooms ready..so you both must stay!" Skylar looked over at Jensen. 

"I think I can stay, it's fine." Skylar smiled slightly at them both Jensen's mother was overjoyed and hugged Jensen and Skylar. Jensen rubbed the top of his head and sighed. 

 "Okay, thanks ma." He stretched and watched as Carol already just clapped her hands together and walked away into the hall, he was confused as to what she was doing until she yelled at the two to follow her to their rooms. He laughed and walked with her, she walked up the stairs and turned right twice into the hallway with two rooms, doors side by side. The last door she walked into used to be Jensens room. Left the way he last been in it, except clean and all tidied up... Jensen didn't remember being so clean back then... nowwww he was worried if she found anything. There were posters of the military and a few bands. He also had old paintings, from his last year at staying at school. He never really cared to go into an art major but everyone said he was good at it, although his paintings all had something to do with a mutilated person and it creeped some people out... Except his mother who wanted to desperately put them around the house and show them off. weirdo. Then Carol went into the other room, leaving Jensen to look around his room from his teen years. The other room was a little plain but had a few things in it like a wardrobe and a queen sized bed, a small drawer beside it. Carol cleared her throat and rubbed her nose before tapping the drawer with her hip, making it slide out a little, not showing anything. She winked at Skylar and sped out of the room and down the stairs, letting out a giggle.

 "Im making more pies!!" Skylar looked around the room quietly as he stayed close behind Jensen. He was about to ask about the paintings but decided not to. Skylar then looked over at Jensen then his mother, then looked at the drawer. 

"I think she wanted me to look in it?" he said to Jensen before slowly walking towards it. He glanced at Jensen before he opened it and pulled out a box slowly, then realizing what it was he dropped it on the floor before looking up, his face pink.

.

.

 "Oh..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~