Chapter 12

Skylar held onto Jensen's sleeve to keep up with the taller boy. "Slow down you have long legs!" when they entered the living room Carol was sitting with Dan and another female, with copies of the photo. Skylar peaked around the taller boy, confused to what was going on. Dan saw them and spoke.

"Not gay together my ass." He said laughing  Jensen started walking towards the table trying to grab some of the copies but Maggie and Carol had picked them up, hiding them in their aprons pockets. Maggie let out a loud 

"Ha!" Maggie was an old woman, but her age didn't show much. She had big curls in her blondish-grey hair, her nails not long at all, she says it bothers her when she bakes. She always has a white dress that goes down to her knees and all different colored flowers on it. 

"Settle down now there Ace, Now I could go around, sellin these here for 5 bucks a pop, lotta women here who would love to have some sexy photos like these." Carol hit Maggie on the shoulder lightly while Maggie laughed, 

"I can say sexy Carol, Neither of these boys are mine." Everyone always thought Maggie was a little weird, sometimes they thought she had a kink for gay boys but nobody knew, she never said too much about herself like her past or family. She was just really weird. Skylar didn't say much as everything was happening, he just looked up at the taller boy unsure what to do but he did stay behind him. He never really came out to anyone so the subject always made him uncomfortable, such as the fact Dan kept calling them gay. Skylar looked away from Jensen when Dan spoke again. 

"I have never noticed your eyes..Is it some birth defect?" Skylar paused his eyes on Dan. 

"Oh...Yeah..." he looked down so no one could see. He knew that Maggie hadn't seen his eyes yet and didn't want her to say anything to him, he just got a weird vibe from her. Jensen looked at Skylar then back at Dan, telling him to mind his own business. Maggie laughed at the glare Jensen gave Dan and smacked Dan on the back, going a little overboard but Dan didn't mind, was so it was okay. Carol held her hand over her mouth, keeping herself from snorting. Seeing Maggie and Carol both acting weird and non stop laughing looked like an unfamiliar sight. Jensen was a little confused until he asked Dan what was up with the two.

"Well the two wanted to celebrate with you coming home and Mags here decided to offer a little bit of gin." Dan had his arms folded, his hairy arms showing with his sleeves around his elbow. Dan always had muscular arms ever since Jensen was young, always looked like he worked out. It actually was just from him doing things for everyone and his job, he volunteered to do heavy work and he built houses or sheds. Jensen scratched his head, never knowing his mom drank. 

"Oh." 

.

.

Skylar looked up with his mismatched eyes, and tilted his head. "Why would you sell that picture, It makes no sense. Why not pay the money to get professional models and then make a calendar or something like that and flip it for profit?" He didn't think anyone who buy that, he wasn't even attractive or at least he thought so, but Jensen was in his opinion. Dan looked at Maggie then to him.

"I mean people would probably like your eyes, ya-know draw a crowd in."

Skylar hated the way he said that to him it was familiar to being used as a show model at meeting his boss would have, forced onto a table and treated like an animal, they would talk about how they could make more like him or different and how they can sell them for military use. This was the only thing he disliked about his boss. Maggie let out a laugh,

 "Sonny, out here we don't have much entertainment, our husbands are old and wrinkly and always out doin little chores. Boys like you, attractive and young and bein all over each other. HOOH! Really get's a woman goin out here." Maggie looked down at the photo in her hands and her eyes suddenly got really wide, looking over at Carol she smiled big, 

"We got ourselves some models, and like the youngin said we can do some professional modeling, make a calendar or somethin." Carol also had wide eyes the minute those words escaped Maggie's mouth. Carol was excited but knew it was also her son. 

"Mags I wouldn't be able to be in the same room, that's my child and i'm basically telling him to do some really gay some sort of porn photoshoot." Maggie and Carol were talking away about what positions they could make the boys do and what would really make the women want these photos. Jensen only held his hands on the sides of his face then slid them over to cover his face as he looked down and groaned.

 "Oh my god Skylar, noooo." Skylar quietly looked at Jensen.

 "Whoops.."

.

 He was still hiding behind the taller boy. He didn't mean to get the situation worse. Skylar messed up his hair, now hiding his face from the three people in front of them then ducking behind Jensen, a bit embarrassed. Maggie looked at the boys. "We could put them in skimpy outfits and maybe the short boy as a maid" Skylar blushed brightly hiding behind the taller boy still.

 "Fuck.." he mumbled to himself quietly.

Jensen let out a snort and whispered to Skylar, 

"That's kinky..." Skylar's face was bright red when he heard the taller boy whisper to him. Jensen let out a laugh, 

 "What do i get to be?" He was actually smiling really big, chuckling to himself, imagining what Skylar would look like in a maid outfit. His cheeks burning from blushing hard.

Maggie let out a loud laugh and just snorted, "You get the be the youngins master!" Carol let out a laugh, along with a snort and smacking the table hard. The two were laughing so hard, their faces red from the lack of oxygen. Skylar was so embarrassed he turned his back to all of them, before walking into the stairway, his faces was a bright cherry color. The blush was from his cheeks to his ears. Skylar couldn't tell if he was serious but..he kind of liked the idea..he wasn't sure why..but he did. He lets out a sigh before going up to the bathroom locking himself in it. He ran some cold water and splashed it on his face. 

"He was just joking.." he told himself as water dripped down his face.

 "They can't all be serious can they?.." 

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~