Copyright

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed "Attention: Permissions Coordinator," by direct message.

All in all, please do refrain from copying any part of my work. Please and thank you. I don't really want to deal with the stress of finding out someone is using my own work (like c'mon people, have some orginality, we're not sheep).

If you discover someone using my work, please notify me immediatly, you would be a great help protecting the story (and my pride I suppose).

Any names and places are completely fictional. Do not take this story to heart and think this is all real because it is a work of fiction. Every single part of this story is part of my imagination (which is full of drama so have fun with that).

Any names and situations are completely coincidental so please do not think I am stalking anyone just to add to this story.

Chapters are updated every Tuesday (or at least I'll try to update every tuesday).

Thank you for giving this story a chance and I hope you enjoy it. Buckle up and enjoy the ride because it's going to be wild!

Have a great day :)