...2...

This is it. I am finally in front of my destiny.

Yeah, I know that is a little overdramatic, but could you blame me? I was here, standing right in front of Seabrook High. The school building almost proudly showing off its colours, pink and green.

Yeah, I do not think those are colours that people would usually associate with a school, but here in Seabrook everything is pastels so pink and green is just your average day colour choice here.

Looking around you could see all of the students buzzing around talking about the latest news- the zombies.
Nobody could believe that this was actually happening, why this was happening but on the other side of the vence, that was between the school entrance and the basement entrance, you could already see the zombies walking around, talking to each other. Huh, walking and talking. Maybe those stereotypical beliefs that zombies are not able to function like human beings are wrong?

But before I could wonder any further, I heard someone shouting my name.

"Daisy, Daisy, DAISY," I heard someone shout, sounding kind of annoyed by the end. Turning around I looked to the source. Oh, Addison, whoops.

Sheepishly I answer back ,"Hey Addi, how was your summer vacation. Did you have fun?" While giving her a bear hug. Hey, what can I say? I missed my besties this summer. We could not see each other that much because all of us were busy.

After returning the hug she linked our arms and dragged me towards the entrance.

"Well, you know what I do every vacation so thats a no brainer. What I am really interested in though is what happened with you and Bucky this summer?" She questions stopping, near the vence.

Uggh...Why does everyone think something happened. I have had this same question asked by everyone I know. Even my parents sat me down the last day of summer to ask me this.
And like I said to them and the others : "Nothing happened, Addison, I asked Bucky if he could help me with my tryout routine, that is it."

You see Bucky is the captain of the Seabrook High Cheer-leading team, but he is also one of Seabrook's best cheerleaders ever. So I asked him this summer to help me with my cheer routine so that I could have a great shot at getting in.

But during the summer we kind of started to hangout more not just for cheer practice but because we started to realise that we have a lot in common so we started a friendship

But during the summer we kind of started to hangout more not just for cheer practice but because we started to realise that we have a lot in common so we started a friendship. That is it- only a FRIENDSHIP, but nobody around me seems to believe that it is only a friendship.

Besides he is so not my type. I mean sure he is handsome and is one of the best cheerleader but I think that all of the glory that is showered on him is starting to make him into a really big jerk.

That is also kind of why I stopped answering his texts at the end of summer. But it seems that he did not tell his cousin.

"Well that is definitely not what Bucky told me," she says while looking at me with doubt.

Sighing I answer," Well that is what it was and besides, we do not even talk to each other anymore," I continued while walking again. Sadly I did not pay attention to the people around me and accidentally bumped into the girl in front of me.

Startled, she fell into the vence that was separating us from the zombies. But before the vence could fall, one of the zombies caught the vence.

Normally when someone catches you when you fall, you would say thank you and walk away right? Well this is not a normal situation so what did she do instead-scream!

Startled the zombie backed away looking confused. Aww... his face looks so cute-, NO Daisy zombies cannot be cute they are not humans, they are monsters.

He tried to comfort the girl by offering her a hug but before he could get to her , the lady security guard grabbed his arm, preventing him from getting pass the vence.

"Hey, you guys are not allowed on the other side of the vence. Do we have a problem here, or are we going to have to send you back to zombie school?" The lady security guard says, still holding onto the tall zombie.

While he tried to explain to the guard that he was trying to help, one of his friends came to his aid, " Woah, woah, woah, no need for that. Bonzo was only trying to help. It will not happen again," he said while putting his hand on the arm of the guard holding the tall zombie's arm.

Looking down, the guard quickly took away her arm and walked away not without giving the group of zombies one last look.

Wow, I never really knew what the zombies went through. Maybe I had them wrong? Maybe our parents are wrong about them not having feelings. All he wanted to do was help.

While I was stuck watching the scene in front of me, Addison seemed to disappear. While looking around, trying to find her, I saw her talking to the guard while looking at the zombie that helped.

Ummm

Ummm... is there something going on there? Before I could investigate I saw something shinny on the ground. Looking down I saw a necklace on the ground. However, this was not human jewelry, this was zombie fashion because of the strange symbols on the back of the pendant. Mmmmhhh..... I guess one of the zombies dropped this. Picking it up I turned it around, I could not read any of the writing on it but there was a name on the back BONZO. So it belongs to the tall zombie, I should probably get it back to him ,but how?

I definitely cannot give it to the guard to give it back to him. She does not seem like someone that would give something to the zombies so deciding I would go down to the basement later to give it back to him, I put it around my neck and tucked it away.

Hearing the school bell ring I turned towards the doors again and walked towards the stairs. There I met Addison and Bree. However, something seems off because it look like Addison and Bucky were having an heated conversation.

What have you done now, Bucky?