...18...

Who knew sneaking out would be so much fun? But more importantly why have I not done this before? I question myself as I watch Zed, Eliza, Addison and the rest of the zombies dance around the old warehouse turned club from the dj post where Bonzo and I are dancing with eachother.

After a while of dancing I started to get a little tired, so to reserve some energy I wrap my arms around Bonzo's middle and rest my head against his chest, making him wrap his arms around me as we sway to the music.

"This is nice," I mumble tilting my head a bit upwards so that Bonzo can hear me.

"Mhm," he replies back, too busy enjoying the feeling of having Daisy in his arms, not having to worry about judgemental people critizing them, saying that they should not be together. Even though Bonzo did not show that those comments bothered him, he sometimes second-guesses their relationship but the thought of losing Daisy made him tightnen his arms around her waist bringing her in for a light hug as he rests his chin on top of her head causing her to let out a content sigh.

"Yeah, this is definitely worth all of the harassment," Bonzo thought as he suddenly twirls Dasiy around, causing her to gasp and erupt into a fit of giggles, tightening her hold on him afraid that she might fall down.

"What a total goofball! However, I would not want it any other way," Daisy thought to herself, as they twirl and laugh together completely lost in the moment.

As the night proceeded, they continued to enjoy eachother's company; laughing, dancing and even creating some music together.

"What caused you to get this hyper all of a sudden?" I ask Bonzo as he drags me off the dj platform into the crowd.

"Suu-pprise," was all Bonzo replies with has he drags me through the crowd, towards the back of the warehouse where it seems to be quieter than the rest of the place. As we walk down the corridor, I notice that there was a little zombie doing her own cheer routine. Awww, I wish she did not have to hide her talents. Everyone should be able to do what they want without being judged.

The big lug drags me down the corridor, towards a room that seems to glow from the inside. What could possibly make a room glow like that.

Before I could walk in though Bonzo stops me, blocking the door with his body.

"Nuh uh," he exclaims shaking his head side to side. "Suuu-ppprise!" He continues slowly turning me around lightly covering my eyes with his hands, just to make sure I did not see anything.

With his hands covering my eyes I grab one of his arms scared that I might fall without my vision resulting in a chuckle from Bonzo himself.

"Alright, fine! Just do not let me trip because that would just be embarrassing and mea-" I ramble but stop the moment he lifts his hands from my eyes once we get inside the room.

It takes me a while to adjust to the dim light that illuminates the whole room yet not bright enough to hurt your eyes just after opening them so suddenly. However, the moment I see what is in the room I was awestruck.

In this seemingly normal area in the warehouse is a true fantasy land. All around us in the, I assume artificial grass, are maybe thousands of round almost table tennis ball sized lights weaved into the grass, which gives the room a soft glow.

"Wow!" Is all that I can say, walking closer to the lights but before I could get any closer arms wrap around my middle preventing me from going any further.

"Yo-ou like?" Bonzo asks resting his chin on top of my head, lightly swaying us.

Still in his arms I turn around to face him, "Oh, it is lovely Bonzo! What is it?" I question, walking through the path mesmerized by the whole garden.

As I walk through the garden I hear pages being flipped, indicating that Bonzo had his notebook with him.

A minute later I here my name being called so I turn towards Bonzo who had his notebook faced towards me indicated that he had written something on it:

Well we have these light gardens down here but they are usually just industrial  lightbulbs arranged in bunches so I thought this could be something just for us for future dates.....

Awh! He made this room just for us. He even thought about future dates with me.

"This is so sweet Bonzo! This must have taken a lot of time and effort. This is too much," I exclaim still not believing that someone would do this for me, for us.

Just as he was about to answer me back we heard something that could jeopardize everything.

The police.

Oh no!

Just as I was about to hurry Bonzo out of the room so that the police could not get him because of the ridiculous curfew I see a familiar face, "Addison?" I ask as I see my friend stand infront of me.

"Hey, Daisy!" She replies sheepishly, " I think we are going to have to cut this evening short," she continues as she points to the officer shaking his head at us.

Oh no! What are our parents going to say.