...14...

The day could not have gone by any slower. Alright, alright, I might be over-exaggerating a little but I am just really excited for lunch time.

All day, my mind has been preoccupied. I kept thinking about what Bonzo has to show me. I tried to go and see what he wanted to show me, this morning, but I was stopped by Zed and Eliza, saying that he was still busy getting ready. However, I saw right through their excuses which was suspicious. Usually they try a lot harder than this to get me away from a topic. But now I feel as if I could just ask them what Bonzo is doing and they would probably just tell me, which is so unlike them.

Were they really this upset with us not being here? I really messed up! Zed was not his usual happy, enthusiastic self, that makes everyone around him feel as if they can do anything they put their minds to. Eliza was not the sass master that I have come to love. They seem to have lost their will, and it bothers me.

However, in order to get them back I am going to have to talk to Addison and Bree, so with that in mind, I respond, as I turn around making my way up the basement stairs, "Fine guys but I am coming back at lunch so whatever you are doing, better be done by then."

"Yeah, yeah, we will see you later," Eliza answers, while Zed just nods his head with a weak smile added at the end, almost as an after thought. Poor guy! He really is missing Addi but I cannot really blame the guy. The whole week that I was gone from my friends, from Bonzo, it felt as if all my happiness was drained away.

I did not enjoy our cheer practices as much as I have done in the past, but what is a cheerleader without cheer? I kept on getting distracted during class, and the worst of it all I snapped at Brian one afternoon, after school.

I snapped at my little brother that only wanted me to sing with him.

You see my brother, even at his young age, is a very gifted youngster. He loves music and knows how to play multiple different musical instruments, arranging from percussion, string and wind but above all that, he loves to sing, especially duets with his big sister.

After getting my first ever detention, for not paying attention in Maths, and missing cheer practice after school, which resulted in Bucky and the Aceys lecturing me, " Daisy, how could you be so reckless? We need everyone at practice, everyday in order to be the best. Was everybody here today? No. Why? Because you were selfish," Bucky said as he followed after me, while I walked towards my house, I just had a lot of anger and irritation that I had to release and sadly for Brian he was the victim.

After the incident, my parents were so disappointed in me. Who can blame them though? I was acting like a total brat and it needed to stop. So when Bonzo's note came, I knew that this could be my opportunity to get my life back on track.

However, the anticipation is killing me. I walk up the stairs, towards my locker. Might as well get my stuff before the bell goes but just as I was about to open my locker, the bell rings. Not again! Guess I am going to be late for homeroom, again!

Meanwhile, in the basement, a very frantic zombie is busy second guessing himself. What if she does not come? What if I mess up? What if she does not like it? What if she does not like......... me?

I mean sure she likes me as a friend, hopefully, but does she like me, like I like her? Does she get flustered every time we are near? Does our encounters leave her breathless, like they do me? But worst of all does she notice they do to me.

I just really want this to work out. I know there are going to be some challenges on the way. For starters how we talk with each other is one, and yes I know that she said that is does not bother her that we write notes to each other but to be honest it bothers me.