Chapter 2

The next morning, I heard the sweetest sound I can ever hear, the sound of an angel, echoing through the hallway of the hospital. Jeonghan is here. I could tell right away. He opened the door and the first thing he did was hug me, it was warm...

The others weren't here. Jeonghan said they'd come this afternoon because they wanted to rest. I'd finally get some alone time with my Jeonghannie. Yay! He's the only person who makes me feel at home. I don't need anybody else but him, no one but him.

"So? Did you miss me?" Jeonghan asked.

"Eh? Why should I be missing you?" I joked.

"That was so rude of you, Shua-ya!" Jeonghan pouted.

"Just kidding. I missed you a lot. Jeonghannie!" I giggled.

He sat at a couch nearby and talked to me about what all I had missed. Apparently, Seungcheol had decided to grow out a beard- but he changed his mind soon after when the members started teasing him that he looked like an actual 'daddy' lately.

I didn't pay much attention to whatever he was saying. His pretty voice and pretty face, caught my attention. His thin lips, how he licks them at times... his eyes... He looks way prettier today for someone reason.

"Oi Shua-ah! Are you even paying attention to what I'm saying" Jeonghan said.

"Yes I am" I replied, coming back to my senses.

Jeonghan looked as if he was doubting what I just said.

"Oh I've got an idea!" He jumped. "He took out his phone, "A vlive!" He said, enthusiastically. "You must be lonely not being able to met the carats all this while. When it's just a tiny fracture. C'mon!"

...

"Joshua~ say hello to the carats." Jeonghan said, starting the vlive. I did. Jeonghan kept talking like the talkative person he is and then he turned to me. "You say something too!" Jeonghan said, noticing that I didn't get the chance to speak much.

"Ah! Caratdeul, I hope you all are having a great day. Stay healthy! Don't end up like me, weak and bedridden." That was supposed to be a joke, Jeonghan didn't laugh. It is the hardest to make him laugh. He just stared, turned and gave a naughty smile to camera. I knew what he was up to.

"Joshuji, please show us your aegyo." Jeonghan said with his sweet voice.

"Here? Now? Seriously?" I asked, Jeonghan nodded. Aegyo is the only thing which makes Jeonghan laugh, I can at least do that to make him laugh. I did a cheesy aegyo and Jeonghan giggled while staring into my face. His stares get me every time.

A live comment popped up on the screen during the vlive among the many others 'Eomma and appa' that made me blush. Jeonghan read it out aloud and laughed.

"The title of appa only belongs to S.Coups" I said, giggling.

"Who said that?" Jeonghan said, astonished. Did I say something wrong? I asked myself.

"hasn't he always been the dad?" I said trying not to feel awkward.

Jeonghan laughed out loud, "I was just joking."

A joke huhh? I started awkwardly laughing with him. "But Jisoo can also be the dad though" he said teasingly to the carats. He can tell the viewers were having fun because of the loads of comments popping up.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned my face getting red as a tomato though. I'd be an ugly tomato though, I didn't sleep last night. I can almost feel the bags under my eyes.

It was nice spending some time with Jeonghan and the carats. After he ended the livestream, he sat beside my bed again and continued with his talking. It reminded me of our trainee days. He used to just sit with me and talk, talk and talk... about how his day went, about that girl he liked... I never realised how fast time passed by.

I wanted this moment to last forever. He hads this habit of touching my hair and playing with my adam's apple while talking.

Later that afternoon. The other members also joined us. Hoshi popped in first declaring "We're sorry for intruding your lovey-dovey talking, but we're here!" like the royal chuu he was. Jeonghan laughed as they all came and gave me flowers and hugs. It was fun being back with all of them again.

I felt at home again.