Chapter 7

"Jeonghan-ah, you have a fever!"

"Nawwwt rweaally" He still seemed very sleepy. He buried his face under his pillow and moaned. "Ahh, I hate this. My breath is killing me!" He lazily stood up and started heading towards the door.

"W-what? Where are you going now?" I asked catching up to him.

"To brush my teeth of course. I can't stand the taste of my own breath in the mornings. Also, I wanna pee. Wanna join me?" He said looking at me.

"N-no!" I'm nowhere ready for that thing yet.

As soon as Jeonghan reached the door, he collapsed. I rushed to pick him up. I wasn't in the best condition myself to give him support but I tried. He was breathing heavily and sweating alot.

While I carried him to his bed, I got a call on my phone from Mingyu. "Hyung! What's taking you so long?"

I could hear Seungkwan say in the background, "You know he's slow at everything right?"

"Shut up! He's your hyung." Someone said.

"Yah! Jeonghan has a heavy fever. I don't think he should come for practice today. I'll tuck him in bed and come back as soon as possible." I tried cutting through their argument.

Just as I was talking to Mingyu on phone I felt a hand around me and deep hot breaths on my chest.

"Nooo! Jisoo will stay." Jeonghan was rubbing his head against my chest.

I heard Hoshi shout, "Someone needs to be there to take care of him. Hyung! You can stay!" I could guess Hoshi snatched the phone from Mingyu's hand and shouted that out.

"Hey you! You're not the leader. You can't go around giving the members permission to do things." Coups shouted. "Hey Joshua! You also need rest, you haven't fully recovered yourself. Just stay and take care of Jeonghan. We'll be going then."

"Was that any different from what I said?" Hoshi shouted again. I ended the call soon so that I won't have to deal with their argument.

I thought I'd finally make up for the days I missed practice. I sighed and looked at Jeonghan who still had his hands wrapped around my waist. I carried him to his bed and laid down with him on his bed. I don't know why but I missed admiring his pretty face.

He gave me a smile and asked, "Why are you staring at me like that?"

I smiled back. "Because Yoon Jeonghan is really pretty."

Calling a man pretty isn't always a compliment. I wonder if he takes that as a compliment.

"I knoww." His smile broadened. "Say something new~"

I can't help but laugh at his cuteness, "You're sick, but you're still so full of yourself. Yoon Jeonghan, you're really handsome! Will that do?"

"Hmm" he slowly nodded. He is pretty but yet so handsome. He is feminine but yet so manly. It confuses me at times. "Yes, I'm handsome! Don't you think the title of seventeen's visual should be handed over to me. I don't like being called pretty. If it were up to me, I'd have never grown out my hair. I didn't like my long hair at first. It felt weird how they tickled my neck, but I came to like it after a while."

"What made you like them?"

"When Jisoo said they suited me." He said burying his face in his blanket. I myself felt weird, was it really because of what I said? I felt my cheeks burn.

Jeonghan peeked out of the blanket. His face was completely red because of his fever.

"Say that again. Call me handsome again." He said in a low voice. I don't know but seeing Jeonghan like this makes me feel weird. I can't help but smile.