Chapter 5

It was nice getting back to the dorms. I share my room with Dokyeom and Seungkwan (2/3rd of the gag trio). I won't lie but I do ask them to give me lessons on being funny but it just doesn't work out. Jeonghan shares his room with Mingyu, Woozi and Seungcheol. The rest: Minghao, Jun, Hoshi, Dino, Wonwoo and Vernon share the other room. It was all decided by drawing lots. I'm fine with this, I find it hard getting along with the 2/3rd of the gag trio though, I feel out of place.

The one thing I realised after being gone is, SOME SHIT WENT DOWN! which Jeonghan didn't told me about... Judging from the fact that the beanie boy and the Germ guy got even more violent with each other these days, Seungcheol started getting even more clingy to Jeonghan and Dokyeom started making even worse puns than before.

I still cannot walk without my crutches. Minghao helps me handle them from time to time. He's a sweet boy not until he evolves into Thughao.

The practice room was the same as always. In the practice room, every one was practicing while I sat in a corner. I had borrowed Woozi's guitar to pass my time. I left mine in the dorms. To think the guitar I'm holding right now is used by Woozi to beat up the members sends shivers down my spine. He isn't as cute as he seems to be, HE'S A MONSTER!! But he sure works hard composing songs. At times, he never returns to the dorm and stays over in the Pledis building composing songs all night. He along with Hoshi work really hard. I on the other hand, can only rearrange songs.

I played Falling for U, on my guitar and started singing in a low voice. While I was at it, I saw Seungcheol laughing with Jeonghan. What can they be talking about? It was their break. Seungcheol has this habit of sinking into the person he's sitting or standing next to when laughing. He does that a lot with Jeonghan. I'm cool with that. There are times when I think Seungcheol has an obvious crush on Jeonghan...

Before I knew it, I had gotten distracted and played the wrong tune. Instead of correcting it, I just stopped. Jeonghan and Seungcheol... They do look good together, I must admit.

They're the mom and dad, aren't they?

I was lost in thought when a sweaty Jeonghan popped up in front of me.

"Joshuji? Are you crying?" He said with concern in his voice.

I am?? I noticed my eyes were tearing up. I instantly blinked away the tears. "Ah no! Something just got inside my eye." I tried to laugh it away. But I know Jeonghan well, he wouldn't take that. He can instantly find out whenever I'm sad.

"No! Tell me!" He insisted, "Aren't we family?" He held out both of his hands and held my free hand.

'Family'? Didn't he talk about being friends just a week ago??

Well, he is like a twin to me after all...

"It's just that, I kinda feel helpless. Everyone is working hard. When I'm here sitting and resting while I should be practising with you all. I feel like a liability." I said trying to sound as believable as possible. I ain't taking any chances, what if he finds out I'm jealous? And I am NOT jealous. AT ALL!!

"I'm sorry." Jeonghan started again with his gloomy face.

"JESUS! I TOLD YOU IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT. Chill. When I'm all well, I'll practice ten times harder than you all to cover up. So don't worry~" I reassured him.

He still held my hand with his. Jeonghan looked down and signalled me to follow him. I can't walk Hannie, can't you see?

He stood up, picked up Woozi's guitar from my hand and put it beside me. He crouched in front of me with his back facing me and hands gesturing me to hop on his back. Whoa what is happening?